Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I want to Thank all my new friends for inviting me!!
1/11/2008 4:32:59 PM
I am blessed to have people that I do not even know, want to be friends with me here. It is very hard to get people to trust you and believe in you and not be worried about being pressured into thinking you are going to try to sell them or convert them. i do not do either of these. I educate on certain issues, and i encourage people to do what is right. I am a disabled veteran, but that does not stop me from spreading gods word and good cheer around to people whom are in need of love. I guess I just love you unconditionally as Jesus did for us all as he gave his life for ours! I am here for anyone to speak, encourage, love, inspire and be there when needed. Blessings and Love Minister Tommy
Tommy Heldenbrand DivinelyAnointedMinistries jesusrulesj316@gmail.com jesusrulesj316@yahoo.com
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I want to Thank all my new friends for inviting me!!
1/11/2008 6:39:13 PM

Hi,

I hope I can call you Tommy,

There are some Godfearing folk here at Adland and many others who demonstrate their likeness to their maker in the way they conduct their lives even though they claim not to be christians.

We all need some of God's good cheer for it is infectious and encourages us\ to want to share what we have.

The inner peace that we feel, knowing that we have the creator of the universe as a personal friend, is something that we should all want to share.

I pray that your ministry will affect others in a positive and loving way and that they in turn will want to share the gifts that God bestows upon his children.

May god bless you,

Roger

+0
Re: I want to Thank all my new friends for inviting me!!
1/11/2008 8:56:52 PM

Blessings to you Roger,

Thanks for the reply, I am going to make it my main goal to minister to anyone and everyone that is in need and wants to know more about our Lord Jesus. Thanks for all your honesty and the spirit that the Lord has given to you.

Blessings and Love..Minister tommy

Tommy Heldenbrand DivinelyAnointedMinistries jesusrulesj316@gmail.com jesusrulesj316@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!