4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TELEVISION THURSDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-10-2008
1/11/2008 8:05:15 AM
Dear Adelina :-)

How did you know that I love Tudor Gheorghe ?Smiley

I don't know; I felt it! In fact I was pretty sure you'd love that! You had to, based on the things I "felt" reading your posts here and there!

Here is my favorite and I hope you'll love this the same! I've already introduced to our friends LOL

((youtube id="LdRpDbuyxVQ"))((/youtube))

With friendship,
Anamaria
New Reply
+0
1/11/2008 9:06:57 AM

My dear Anamaria ,

You are feeling so right ! I realy love it ! Hope to make you a nice surprise by presenting some kids that I love , too ! I forgot to tell that you made me a great pleasure by coming back here ! Thank you !

Hugs and kisses !

New Reply
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 12:56:09 PM

Stephen - again great choice, thank you.

DEAREST ADELINA!

You are so busy all over the Community. Pure goodness, lots of love, honor and respect for each man you met here ... all this  always is with you.

I enjoy and appreciate your friendship very much. Enjoy this recognition, love and light upon you!

Yours,

Branka

New Reply
+0
1/11/2008 2:30:26 PM

Greetings Stephen & Adelina,

Another great forum. I see forums all over the 'Net, but Adland's are always the coolest and the best.

And if there was ever a forum for folks who don't care much for TV, then this is it. And I am, more and more, joining your ranks. There's just so much garbage on there these days. (Do love the football, though... Go Jaguars!)

But I did recently watch a couple of shows on the History channel I would highly recommend to anyone, especially those Christians wanting to know more about history 'NOT' covered in the Bible. They were called "Banned From the Bible" and "Banned From the Bible II". Each episode was a full 2 hours long with very little commercial interruption. If you can't find them in the schedule, I think you can still view them online at www.HistoryChannel.com, or order the DVDs.

Adelina, I am jealous of your snow pictures. At Christmas, many of us here in the States did not get the white stuff we wanted. So enjoy it as you see fit, ok? Next year send me a box of snow for Christmas and I'll be happy.

That's all I got folks. have a good one, and I'll holler at ya's later. Bye!

Your Friend,

Benton Middleton, Independant Ecopreneur

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 11:32:45 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0