Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WEALTHY WEDNESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-09-2008
1/9/2008 12:24:14 PM
Hey Stephen, Wow! Wow! Wow! what a great post today.  I have so much to say, but so little time.  But, I'll try and I just had to make the time to show a presence in support of this wonderful lady, but I'll get to that in a moment.  You asked what does wealth mean to us?  Let me tell you that money has very little to do with wealth for me.  It is simply a byproduct of true wealth... gratitude!  What makes me feel wealth, for I truly am is that my family is so loving, that I have managed some how to make gobs of great friends, I am healthy and that my God loves me so!  What else can I say about it!  I am blessed and highly favored... and so are you!
~ Joe

IT'S ZARY!!!!   I mean Mary!!! LOL!!!

How wonderful to have you featured today!  Since the Alphabet Games stopped, I have lost touch with you in a daily basis... of which I am sad about.  We will just have to find a way to continue having the fun that we have had.

Thank you for your wonderful frienship!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2008 12:35:51 PM

HEY Mary

Stephen, you have made a wonderful and great choice here.  Mary has really proven to be one of the MOST friendliest and BEST friend you could wish for.

For you Mary

You deserve to be recognized for all that you have given Adland and to us.

Thank You for being my friend

Bj

New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2008 12:50:34 PM
"Thank You Stephen For Your Invitation"

Hi Mary..Enjoy The Spotlight..I Miss You!! :)

New Reply
+0
1/9/2008 1:08:23 PM
Great choice Stephen. Wealthy Wednesday...I have been wealthy since I joined Adland because of all the wonderful friends I have made here.

Mary you are a part of my Wealth, it's so good to see you're smiling face.  I do miss the good times we had together in the ABC game, you have a wonderful sense of humor. I'm so glad you're my friend.

Enjoy your day you deserve it
I have saved these flowers just for you

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
New Reply
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2008 1:31:14 PM
OMG, I'm so left behind with so many great things around!
I'm so sorry Stephen, I'll do my best to catch up with them!

Mary Hannan is a great pick for POD, I appreciate her so much! Its a pity I cannot keep in touch with her as I would love to!

Dear Mary

-click the picture-

I'm so happy to have the chance to "meet " you again after so long!

Sending you friendship hugs,
Anamaria

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!