Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I HAVE EXCITING NEWS FROM UVME'S LEADER GROUP MEETING YESTERDAY...DO NOT MISS READING THIS
1/9/2008 6:04:03 AM

Hi Everyone,

I have so much exciting news to tell you about today! Yesterday at the Leader's meeting there was alot of excitement in the air and for good reason with all the new things you will see coming about after the launch on the 21st. First, Fruit Frenzy was the #1 game played again this pass weekend, and the company went back to the old way of playing it. TheY would like to hear feedback regarding that.

We heard some more about how the Placing Process is going to happen, and there will be 2 cycles. I am going to try and explain those cycles to you so you can understand and do what is best for yourself within the next couple of weeks.

Cycle 1 - Is from Jan 21st through Feb 10th

During this time people need to upgrade if they are really serious and want to do this as a business. It is best if you pay during this time because if you do not and wait until later you will lose whatever downline you have built up to that point, and you will lose your .biz site. You will then revert to player status and all your upline goes to the next higher up from you. This is what is being called compression.

Cycle 2 - Runs from Feb 11th until March 3rd

During this time people will be able to move any of their front level personally sponsored people intoi the best position to build their teams. So start talking to people about their plans with uVme so you can get yourself in the best Q position possible. After this 2nd cycle we will then go to 28 day pay cycles.

The next area of discussion was about how people would pay to upgrade plus how people would get paid that are in some countries that do not have credit cards. There have been alot of questions from people regarding this matter. The company says that there will be a way for everyone, no matter where they are to pay and get paid using the following methods;

Pay In Solutions             Secondary Ways

Credit cards                  International Money Order

Debit cards                    Bank Transfer

Moneybookers

Clicks2pay.com

PaySafe.com

Pay Out Solutions            Secondary Ways

Debit Cards                      Check (UK Only)

MoneyBookers

Click2PayIf anyone is not signed up for MoneyBookers presently they should do so if they can...the same with PaySafe.com and Clicks2Pay.com

Credit Notes can be issued...you will hear more about this later on

uVme will be having their own branded Visa Debit Card which they can credit your $$$ to...that will be coming sometime after launch.

Another new and exciting Program that uVme is working on that you will be hearing more about soon for the Top Producers in uVme and they will be called the Qudos Group.

How do You Qualify For The Qudos Group

You must be a Q6 or higher for 3 business cycles

You will need to get a certain amount of people signed up every month

For people that qualify for this Group there will be:

Exclusive Events

Exclusive Rewards and more

Marketing for The Next 12 Days

Marketing is like spreading the corn so that the ducks will want to come to your field (This is the desire) All the marketing has been bringing the desire, and here is the proof

A couple statistics for everyone

*Over 22 million people have visited the uVme site in 157 days - that is phenomenal

*uVme has been ranked the 11,000th most visited site on the Internet according to Alexa

*1,300 people a day are still registering

*Millions of people have heard about uVme

Things To Come

The uVme Instant Messenger - Going to be the Biggest IM System on The Internet and will have a site of it's very own. Wherever people are uVme IM will be as well.

Avatars- We are going to be having all kindsof web badges and widgets that can be put all over the Internet...blogs, websites etc They are very cute and colorful, and if someone snags yours they will become your very own customer

uVme Hero's - Rewards System....you will hear more about this soon

Here is some other Great Online and OffLine Marketing that will People will be able to do

Making Gender and Age Specific Sale Items

Some Great and Vibrant Sales Devices such as game vouchers we can give away

Movies

New Biz Cards are Coming (Cool, Colorful & Vibrant) I saw a sample and I love them

And so much more is coming too.

Uvme company plans on getting more focused with the Blog, and they want more testimonials from people, let them know what your Team is doing.

Send testimonials to  Jen@vwdmail.com

Right now...the company wants everyone to make sure to get as many people on the beta testing site and playing games as possible

Also they want everyone to do the following things;

People need to be joining as many Social Sites as possible and talking to people

Talk to people on Skype and by phone...contact as many people as possible

Make sure to add people to your Instant Messengers because they will interact with uVme's IM once it is launched.

Here is a webcast of the meeting;

http://www.vmail-opportunity.com/webcast/

Have a great day and God Bless!

Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I HAVE EXCITING NEWS FROM UVME'S LEADER GROUP MEETING YESTERDAY...DO NOT MISS READING THIS
1/9/2008 6:44:21 AM
"Thank You Marilyn For Your Invitation"

+0
Mike Smith

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: I HAVE EXCITING NEWS FROM UVME'S LEADER GROUP MEETING YESTERDAY...DO NOT MISS READING THIS
1/9/2008 1:10:54 PM

Marilyn,

Thanks for this - I did not get a chance to join the web conference so this is useful stuff.

I can't wait for launch day.

Lots of luck to all UVME'ers in 2008!

Mike

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!