Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Come congratulate Joe Downing on winning the Person of the Year award!!!
9/21/2008 7:07:00 AM

Lilly

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2008 10:10:44 AM

Joe,

Your little Serbian China wish to the China of  The Downings

Enjoy your Paradise !!!

2234 SF (Serbian Fans) of Yours

and one BIG AND SERIOUS

L O L

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2009 7:42:47 AM

Dear Adland,

I write this to the most wonderful community online.  You have made me feel special above and beyond my wildest imagination and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!  Thank you Bogdan for creating this place.  May God bless it always.

On a dark night, you can look up into the sky and see the beautiful soft light made up of millions of stars scattered about the vast universe!  At night, I always look up and in awe I give thanks to our God.  Even though He chose one close star to make the day, He made millions of stars far away to make the night.  It is such a glorious and powerful view!  That is the way I see all of you shining your twinkling lights all about this place making everyone feel special. 

Please accept my apologies for not making it back here to thank each and every one of you.  I cherish all the wonderful hugs that you all have shared with me here in celebration of a great honor.  I am honored to have you as my friends.

It is with a great hope and expectation of mine to see this year 2009 unfold as a great and prosperous year for all of you.  Be bold and courageous and make it so.

Now it is time to pass on this honor to the next POTY 2008, Peter Fogel.  Please visit the many celebrations in honor of Peter.   Congratulatory forum here

Congratulations Peter!!!

Thank you everyone!

Eternal hugs forever,

Joe Downing

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 10:11:04 AM
Hi Joe D,
Oh goodness, I am so sorry for being the last in all this well wishing....

CONGRATULATIONS JOE D... forgive me for being a year late ;)

Anyways, just wanted to say what a true honor received by a fellow friend, an inspiration to many and loved by millions.....

You have done nothing but please everyone with your humor, love and kindness....

Wishing you lots of blessings for 2009 and may the truth of you be shown to more who come .....

Love,
Rinna
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2009 10:24:56 AM

Dear friends,

Due to an unfortunate resignation, the POTY is now passed on to our lovely lady and new Queen of Adland... Pauline Raina!!!

Please congratulate Pauline here --->  CLICK HERE.

Thank you!!!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0