Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come congratulate Joe Downing on winning the Person of the Year award!!!
1/8/2008 8:05:06 AM

To my dear friend Pauline,

Yes, I think I have found myself high in the clouds. LOL!!!  I just hope I can get my feet back to earth so that I reply to all of our friends.

This morning, I say a prayer for you.  One to bless you with all good things, but mostly to share with you the love of which you have given to me.  May you and your family be blessed with good health, happiness, prosperity and the wisdom to balance it all.

God bless you,

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Bj
Bj Burgess

4768 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 8:05:37 AM

Joe

Bj

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 8:14:24 AM

Dearest Branka,

What an honor it truly is to have you as a dear friend.  One who shows a pure love and respect for all who walk into your presence.  I am very happy that the odds were in our favor to meet else I would be a very unlucky person.

My prayer for you is of happiness.  May your life always be the dance of happiness and be blessed always with the greatest of friends and the warmth that they will bring to your heart as you have to mine.

God bless you!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 8:22:35 AM

Hey Ambassador John,

I always thought you lived in the clouds! LOL!!!  Yes, it is a very uplifting time and yes, it is a grand way to begin this new year.  One that I might add is to be prosperous and full of joys!

Those are some awesome photos of clouds you have.  We too take photos of clouds.  One day I will have to load some up to share... if I don't explode from all this excitement.  Haha! 

I say a prayer for you too John.  A prayer that blesses a friend with the balance of joy and happiness along this journey of life.   And to bless you with the kindness that you have generously shared with all others.

God bless you!

Joe
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/8/2008 8:32:23 AM

Hi John & Pauline,

Another year has passed and we have had some wonderful people as POTW.

So now we have the ultimate accolade with just one Person of the Week becoming the Person of the Year!

Congratulations Joe you deserve this award for all your hard work with your own forums and helping others with their forums. 

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!