Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Missing Girl Near Where I Live, Please Help Me Pray For Her 1/4/2007
1/4/2008 6:53:33 PM
MORE NEWS FOR EVERYONE IN THE AREA TO BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR>

Police Hunt For Man With "Bad Teeth"
Overview
Cops are seeking Gary Michael Hilton in connection with Emerson's disappearance.

24-year-old Meredith Emerson was doing what she loved the day she went missing.  New Years Day, she left a note for her roommate saying she was going hiking with her dog, Ella, and they were spotted on Blood Mountain in Union County, Ga.  But Meredith never made it home, and now police are looking for a man they're calling a person of interest.

Deputies say witnesses described a man 50 to 60 years old talking to Meredith along the trail.  He's described as about 160 lbs., with missing teeth and a weathered look about him, as if he'd been hiking for a while.  He had a yellow jacket on, with a large backpack, and some sort of sheet was on one of his legs.  Police say there was an unknown item inside the sheet.

Several witnesses reported seeing the man and Meredith talking, and say the man also had a dog, a dark-reddish retriever he called "Danny".  Witnesses say the two let their dogs loose, chasing after them as the dogs ran ahead.

My Fox Atlanta is reporting officials believe the man is Gary Michael Hilton of DeKalb County.  Police say Hilton owns two vans, both are white.  One is a Chevy Astro van, with license plate 768APZ, the other is a 2001 van, with tag number AFQ1310.

Her car was found abandoned.
Some Items Left Behind

Police say Meredith's 1995 Chevrolet Cavalier was found abandoned at the base of Blood Mountain, and a water bottle and dog collar belonging to Meredith was found near a trail.  Her black Labrador retriever, Ella, hasn't been spotted.

The Georgia State Patrol is using a helicopter with infrared gear to look for Meredith, and 50-75 searchers are also combing the area.

Friends say Meredith is an experienced hiker from Colorado who knew martial arts.

PRAY SHE IS FOUND SAFE.
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2008 7:10:26 PM
i will pray.
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2008 7:27:34 PM
Thank you Nan! 

Getting a lot of views so I am grateful and hoping you are all saying prayers.

God Bless!
Marion
Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Lotus Joshua

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/4/2008 8:19:54 PM
Hi Marion, The Lord of all creation KNOWS where Meredith is. He will protect her and bring her back. I am doing my part - Praying and thanking HIM for taking care of Meredith. Thanks for the information and the update. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD. Kamala 713-530-3753 713-723-1081
Your decision today will decide your destiny tomorrow. Health is Wealth http://zealforall.com Kamala Paul 713-723-1081 hisanta2003@yahoo.com
+0
1/4/2008 8:43:36 PM

Dear Heavenly Father, we lift up this dear child to you, Lord, asking for your hand to be upon her, to protect her from harm, and to deliver her from evil, keep her warm and help her find her way back home, if someone else is involved, then do what ever is necessary to remove her from their presence, send the leads that are needed to find her, and we give you praise in advance for what you are willing to do, if anyone has done wrong, I ask that they meet the punishment that is needed  for the crime committed. IN Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!