Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sergey Lyangasov

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
150 $ FREE... Pay-Ace
12/26/2004 2:13:09 PM
You can register for a PayAce membership as an individual and/or as a business. Any person can register one time as a private individual, and a second time as a business. When joining as a business you should have a website accepting payments. https://www.pay-ace.com/signup.php?sponsor=armir@mail.ru Individuals and businesses can choose from three PayAce membership levels. The first is a ‘FreeAce’ membership for people or businesses that are already financially free or that cannot afford to pay a monthly membership fee. The second membership level is that of TopAce, especially designed for people with a network or affiliate marketing home business. The third level is that of ProAce, the ultimate Home Business Opportunity. In addition, PayAce offers an opportunity to purchase a ‘VIP Position’ in the PayAce ‘VIP’ Program. All Aces are entitled to reserve a VIP Slot, regardless if they have joined as a business or a private individual. PayAce is FREE …EXCITING ….and BREAKING ALL RECORDS. DO NOT BE LEFT BEHIND....JOIN NOW, THINK LATER ! https://www.pay-ace.com/signup.php?sponsor=armir@mail.ru + 150$ FREE
+0
Gene Justinger

84 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: 150 $ FREE... Pay-Ace
12/28/2004 3:31:21 AM
Hi Sergey, I want to thank you for your invitation to your forum. I am a member of Pay-Ace already. Take care and be blessed Gene.
+0
Michaela Sandberg

34 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/3/2005 7:50:57 AM
HI and a happy new year 2005 to all community members. Thanks Sergey for your forum! I am a free member of Pay-ace . What do you have to say about this program? THANKS
+0
Sergey Lyangasov

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/8/2005 8:39:59 AM
Hi, I do not see you among the referals! Sergey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!