Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Are you environmentally friendly?
12/24/2007 11:44:24 AM

I believe that God put man on the Earth to take care of the Earth.  Mother Nature does a grand job in providing us with a clean environment in which to live.  We should, in turn, do our best to keep it that way.  I like this next program because it does just that.  The other reason why I like this program is because it is not mlm; it is contributional marketing to make a cleaner Earth.  This is a great combination of making money online and bringing people's attention to the necessity to clean up the environment. 

The launching of the UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT is another way of creating “Environmental Awareness to help our Planet” so that “our Children and Future Generations will be able to live a healthier life” We have great “Tools in our Back Offices” and many committed and dedicated People who are working for a “cleaner environment”.

(This costs a one off contribution of just 11 Euros.  I started earning just 2 hours after I'd joined and I've had a good number of WOW days since.)

I'd like to say thank you to Georgios for introducing me to this program and for the present he gave me as my POTW Christmas gift, that is, another position in another vortex.

I have had a lot of wow days these past few weeks.

Angel cuddles,
Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!