Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: WOMEN OF COURAGE IS BACK - Remembering John
12/22/2007 5:03:54 PM
This is a lovely Christmas present for you then Luella May.
The forum is no back up and the website is also back up.
You must feel relief and happiness here.
I hope 2008, is a great year for you and your family.
The Corner 4 Women.

Great stuff. Just click the image below. Keith.

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2007 5:12:31 PM

John,

How wonderful to see you.

Merry Christmas My Friend

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2007 5:16:39 PM

Thank you Gabby!

I wish you and your family a

Very Merry Christmas

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2007 5:37:06 PM
Luella, I have had the same experience. Here in Adlandpro I easily lose interest in "celebrations of our different cultures" forum which I host. Then someone will send me a notice that in their country there is a special celebration of which other Adlanders might be interested. Yesterday, a lady related to me that a birthday cake had been ordered using the yellowpages of a 2005 phone book. The cake lady, yes she called herself that, said she had stopped baking cakes to take a job but had just quit the job after 2 years, thinking she might get back to baking cakes. Now is that a hidden message or what?? Anyway looking forward to your return. Such a lady of courage YOU ARE ! ! ! !
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2007 5:49:48 PM
Hi Luella,
  Shirley and I are very proud and honored to be back on your team.  Actually, when you stop to think about it, your team never left.  We all just waited for you to decide when, where, and how we would pick back up again.  My dear Luella, we have all been with you through these past years, through the good times and bad times, when you laughed and when you cried, however the announcement the The Womwn og Courage is back was the very best Christmas Present that any of us could have wished for.  Therefore, thank you for making mine, and many other members of AdlandPro Community, Christmas wishes come true.
  For those that are new to our community, The Women of Courage is a forum that recognizes women, past and present, that have accomplished great deeds through hardship and diversity.  We invite you all to join us in this great forum and continue to support Luella and the rest of us as we lift a different woman high on the pedastal for being a Shining example for others to follow.  The most courageous woman that I know is the one that has weathered many storms, hardships, and heartbreaks and has always emerged victorious because she refuses to let things keep her down.  That would be none other than our ownlittle Elf, Luella.  Welcome Home, my friend.

God Bless You

MIKE

http://countryvalues65.tripod.com
http://lordofthebellyrings.tripod.com
http://www.myspace.com/familyvaluespromotions
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!