Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Make A Christmas Wish.
12/22/2007 6:50:04 AM

Hi Ally

You kinda caught me by surprise here. It seems a bit odd , typing you a reply when you are only about 10 ft. away and sound asleep.

Many of my life long wishes have come true since you and I met. I never would have dreamed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I have many wishes for you and the children but I have to check with the wish faerie first before I can tell you. There might be a rule about wishing where the wish won't come true if I tell you what it is.

It's a pretty tall order as far as wishes go and I don't want to take any chances.

Thanks Ally,  for all that you do and for all that you are. I'll get back to you on the wishes.LOL

All My Love, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
12/22/2007 7:06:21 AM

Hello Jill

Since the very first day we met on The Mountain, we have been talking about the coincidences and parallels in our lives. It truly has been amazing to watch this all unfold as we have journeyed up that mountain.. Come to think of it, there have been a few wishes already come true on that mountain. I think Baby Kaleb is a perfect example of what making a wish, and then backing it up with a bit of prayer, can do.

I hope that all of your wishes come true Jill, because I know how different this world would be if they did.

Merry Christmas Jill, to you and All Of Your Loved Ones.

May All Your Christmas Wishes Come True

Sincerely, Billdaddy, Ally, Savannah, Summer, Billy, Chrissy and Heather

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
12/22/2007 9:22:50 AM

Billdaddy, Ally, Summer, Savannah, Billy, Chrissy and Heather.

Thank you for the beautiful Christmas message.  Life does look a lot different when we get older.  Childhood memories seem clearer and much more dear.

My childhood was a very happy one.  Being the youngest in a family with 4 brothers and a sister had its joy and pain.  My parents were wonderful, kind and God-fearing Christians who provided for us in everyway they could but mostly we just had our love for each other.  If we got apples, oranges, grapefruit and candy for Christmas that was a delight.  Somehow they always managed to get a special gift for each of us.  Their children always came first and looking back, I am sure they did without many times just to provide for us. It was a happy time of year when Christmas came around as we all grew up.  'Home' was always where my Mama & Daddy lived and all the family got together.  We had a big live tree and the floor was covered with gifts.  Mama always baked a fruitcake and Lane Cake (very special) and we had lots of food.  We never realized we were poor!!

Our family tradition was carried on through the raising of my two sons and all of us still remember the wonderful Christmas Eve family gathering.

Now, with my parents gone on and all my siblings except my younger brother in SC; we just have our own separate gatherings.  In my heart, I believe each family still has a part of that in their lives.

My wish for Adlandpro Community and friends is to have some of the Joy & Happiness that our family shared so many years ago.  Love for each other, lots of good food, warmth, and Giving.

Thank you Bill for letting me share.

Keep the Candle of Love burning...

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/909690.aspx

Sara

+0
12/22/2007 10:09:58 AM

Hello Sara

I had a feeling that you would come here and share some of what is in your heart, with all of us.

It is a beautiful Thing, when we can look back on our past and remember the joy of having family and friends. Remembering those special times from our past is at times, all that some have to help them deal with their present.

Thank you for reminding us that we need to be thanhkful for all that we do have. There are just so many who have so much less. Merry Christmas To You and To Your Loved ones too Sara.

Elizabeth Westberry, we send you our love,our prayers and our healing light. 

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

If You Don't Just Love This Jerkey
pass it on over here please.

http://billdaddy.jerkydirect.com   Stop by and help us send a Christmas gift to Elizabeth.

It's fun. It's free. It pays you to enjoy yourself.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2007 1:19:45 PM
Hello Bill!

Thank you fo the redirection from Jills forum. I have only one whiching to make.

PEACE TO ALL PEOPLE

May the Above powers enlighten us
to find the way

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!