2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Success Patrol
12/21/2007 1:06:40 PM

Bonjour,

I was recently invited to join successpatrol.com

I'm so pleased that I did. I've been made to feel like one of the family from the word go. The support is fantistic.

At Success Patrol, our primary mission is to locate the best and the hottest of Internet marketing training, tactics, and products as soon as they hit the market.

Why?

We want YOU to succeed with your online business…no matter what Internet business you choose!

We’ve simply crammed our site with these top quality products, training audios, amazing videos, and secret information – tools the pros all use, all available to YOU as a member of Success Patrol.

Have you been surfing the web looking for opportunities or for a program like ours that brings it all together? You’ve surely come across a few companies who are doing something similar, claiming to be the best.

So what makes Success Patrol so UNIQUE?

Well, Success Patrol is not just another innovative marketing company. We are SPECIAL in our powerful combination of products and services. Those other memberships charge $70 (or more!!!) per month, but with Success Patrol, you’re about to see how it is possible for you to get superior quality for a LOT less!

In fact you can
JOIN NOW.. FOR FREE!

Success Patrol scours the Internet for the tools and products you need and want most, and we’ve gathered many great tools to assist you with the following:

• Find easy ways to build and brand your own business

• Learn how easy it is to manage your own hosting, blogs, and sales pages

• Start to grow your very own list of repeat customers

• Discover hidden sources of income

• Create free leads with traffic methods the Pro’s use

• Maintain or invent your own products and services

And More…The list goes on and on!

We will constantly be searching for or creating products and services to make them available for you to succeed in your online businesses.

We’ve spent thousands of dollars on the hottest products so you don’t have to! You’ll NEVER have to buy products again! We’ll even have a wish list for members to request any products that we don’t already have, and if it’s possible we will acquire them for you!

The wish list is a great idea, don't you think.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Re: Success Patrol
12/21/2007 3:06:07 PM
Merci Sarah, I'm on my way to check it out.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
New Reply
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Success Patrol
1/25/2008 11:47:21 AM
Hello Sarah, its good to have you onboard with us, i think Success Patrol is very useful with info put in by all to help you recognize your potential in marketing. Tim is a great business partner, i had fun personally to give him a showcase on his business, i knew from him way back his marketing skills but to actually have the privelage to be in the same company with him is awesome for me. Thanks Angel for the post. God_bless you :) http://successpatrol.com/rep/tmobil8
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!