Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Blog Spammers
12/20/2007 9:48:33 AM
I just started my Adlandpro blog yesterday and already someone posted a big fat ad in comment to my blog entry.  I deleted it and sent him a message about it.  I might only be 18 but at least I know thats bad manners, some adults around here need to stop being braindead megatwits.
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Blog Spammers
12/20/2007 9:54:33 AM
Jason,

I hear you!!!

There are those who also SPAM the feedback areas of the members AND give them low ratings.  Ohhhhh!!!!   Even though I am normally a peaceful guy, this could push me over the edge.... Funny... I just had the thought of choking someone.  LOL!!!!!

It's going to happen and there really is nothing you can do but delete when you can.  You can't delete the ones in the feedback, but I think most people look at their posts and know what type of business that person is.  So, you can probably allow stupidity to work in this situation.  If you leave the spam, then others will see what type of business person they are and well... it will actually hurt their business.

Well, don't let it bum you out. 

Have a Merry Christmas Jason!

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/20/2007 10:53:31 AM

Hi Joe

The guy who posted a big ad in my blog started by saying he didnt visit my link yet and didnt look into my business yet.  But he went on to post several paragraphs with lots of links to his stuff.  Ironical or what?

+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/20/2007 11:25:43 AM

Jayson,

I feel you. Like Joe said just delete it and don't let the dodo take your power away from you. I know it bugs you but as you said you are 18 and you know's he's wrong and he's showing his stupidity.

Have a GREAT day and may GOD bless you.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Terri

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/20/2007 12:21:44 PM
Thanks Terri!

I'm glad you are in my forum.  I like sensible people.
+0