Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Muhammad
12/19/2007 11:28:29 AM
    Today many people are looking towards Islam , the muslims and Muhammad with distrust.
Nevertheless the Bahais are faithful to Muhammad Himself. This is the Divine Pedagogics and gives a hope for reconciliation. It is Always good to seek the divine Source first.
I have told you before about my wonderful and lasting bond with Jesus Chist. There is a bond with Muhammad too.With whom I have a lasting bond . Behind the back of all the threats people are expecting from certain groups of "muslims" there is a peaceful flourishing oasis of deep love,  and trustworthyness springing from the divine Muhammad,Founder of Islam. People should look for this. I have done that, again through the guidance of Bahaullah, and felt the love from Muhammad the Founder Himself. I regret that I didn't write down this earlier, I have been so busy to tell about the Bahai Faith,...you must understand that  all the while there are constant threats towards the Bahais in the Muslim world, it has nothing to do with Muhammad, Himself all truth standing faithfully  in the Path of God.
I have met Muslims and detected that mysterious love from them. Very sweet people. I have dreamt a wonderful dream about Muhammad Himself, asking me if I wanted His love. I felt  it via his servants at certain occasions too. This is the triumf of the eternal Holy Spirit, binding together all the Manifestations of God. This is to get a hint from behind the thick veils now covering the whole west, which nowadays is  distrusting and perhaps fearing Muhammad or at least certain of His adherents. And this because of some misled young men, pretending to be heroes with their bundles of waist bombs.
The Qouran I studied, and some  traditions and prophesies regarding the latter days. It is all there, because that particuar bit of religion is telling just one story. The learned in Islam and the innate spirit of Islam created the basis of the Renaissance. There is much to learn. But I do believe there will be a mutual understanding of how to reach peace in spite of todays mistrust. The Bahais will do their part. Sure. Because there is a way to come around. I have told you now.

I just want you to know I cherish a spiritual love for Muhammad and defend Him whenever I see it is needed. Just like all the other  Holy Manifestations of the East

Bye for now

Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!