Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Oneness of Messengers-Followers of the Gospel!
12/16/2007 8:57:19 AM
    In different ways Bahaullah reveals how the Founders of Religions always have been in agreement, below it is expressed again in another way:

This is from Gleanings, paragraph 47:

O, Jews! If ye be intent on crucifying once again Jesus, the Spirit of God, put Me to death, for He hath once more, in My person, been made manifest unto you. Deal with Me as ye wish, for I have vowed to lay down My life in the path of God. I will fear no one, though the powers of the earth and heaven be leagued against Me.

Followers of the Gospel! If ye cherish the desire to slay Muhammed, the Apostle of God, seize Me and put an end to My life, for I am He, and My Self is His  Self. Do unto Me as you like, for the deepest longing in My heart is to attain the presence of My Best-Beloved in His Kingdom of Glory.
Such is the divine decree, if ye knew it.

Followers of Muhammad! If it be your wish to riddle with your shafts the breast of Him Who has caused His Book The Bayan to be sent down unto you, lay hands on Me, for I am His All-Beloved, the Revelation of His own Self, though My name be not His name.

I have come in the shadows of the clouds of His glory, and am invested by God with invinceble sovereignty. He verily, is the Truth, the Knower of things unseen....
If ye have resolved to shed the blood of Him Whose coming the Bab hath proclaimed, Whose advent Muhammad hath prophesied, and Whose Revelation Jesus Christ Himself hath announced, behold Me standing, ready and defenseless, before you.....                                      

Bahaullah

In this way Bahaullah is saying He was in the beginning and in the end just like Christ.

Jesus has said in Rev 22:13:
"I am A and O, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

How can they say this. The answer is , they are speaking with the power of the eternal Holy Spirit, which never undergo change.
Think of the sun, its light is always there, because the sun is always there. The Holy Spirit is as the rays of that  spiritual Sun, God.
The plain and clean Mirror is the Messenger of God in this simile.

I myself am content with this explanation. Do you, reader, agree with me?

Bye for now
Laila                                                 
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Oneness of Messengers-Followers of the Gospel!
12/17/2007 11:00:36 PM
I am sorry and did not mean to offend you as I am ignorant of this belief but am willing to learn more !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Oneness of Messengers-Followers of the Gospel!
12/18/2007 9:27:51 AM
    Hi Nick
Of course you did not mean to offend me. I understand quite well that you wished to show something fine to me as a friend. I took it as such.Ishould have said , thank you even.There are new things to learn however. One thing is , I cannot get offended. I am immune, somehow.
Today I am busy translating into Swedish short passages like this, by Abdu'l-Bahá:

"
My home is the home of peace. My home is the home of joy and delight. My home is the home of laughter and exultation.
Whoever enters through the portals of this home, must go out with a gladsome heart. This is the home of light:whoever enters here must become illumined."

So, dearest friend do not worry, you are so welcome home.
Thank you for the exquisite picture and the most friendly lines you sent.
I say the same.
I will work a little again now. I take the chance because  just now I have no job.

Bye for a while
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!