13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FORGETFUL FRIDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-14-2007
12/14/2007 10:03:48 PM
"Thank You Stephen"

Hi Heidi!

I agree totally with Stephen...he speaks the truth alright. :)  You are a premier "good deed doer" in our community!!  This is why I nominated you for the POTW elections. lol  You deserve a lot of recognition for all of the positive energy that you deliver here.

Also, that POTD will be turning into POTW very soon...just you watch!!  Your smilin' face will be on our "front page".

Have a very pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
Les Brown

New Reply
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 4:14:07 AM

hello Heidi...a big congrats to you ...have a great week

Happy Holidays....Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
New Reply
+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 10:23:29 AM

Hello dear Stephen and friends,

Boy what a surprise this Saturday morning I found when logging in! Is it Christmas already? lol

I am sorry I was not here yesterday as I was called away to aid a friend in need. Hope you all can excuse my absence.

I am quite moved and actually blushing here at my desk today.

Thank you Stephen.

I am not sure I deserve this but feel quite appreciative of the kudos.

Smiling, hmmm. What can I say about that; Well perhaps smiling is easy for me as I feel that no matter what tests in life come my way I know they are all to make me a better person. To teach me that everything I do and say will affect someone is some way whether big or small. As they say, it's not the event that determines the response.
 A smile a day keeps the devil away is my motto!
I know that smiles are contagious and have found that even the grumpiest of souls cannot resist the light a smile can bring. So, when you feel you have nothin to offer you ALWAYS have that upside down frown that doesn't cost a thing and can often be the most helpful gift a person can give and receive! Much like a hug a smile is a valuable thing! And you know what? We all come completely equipped free of charge!
It just makes you feel good and heck it even keeps the wrinkles away!

Am I rambling? HEHEHEH

Oh, by the way, where are those milk and cookies?  I ak hoping they are OREOS! Wink, Wink!

Thank you again dear friend Stephen!

Sincerely,
Heidi Stern

-------------------------------
Hugs ---- free to good homes

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2007 10:31:25 AM

Hi Steve,

Great choice today as usual. It's OK to get confused it happens to all of us and then we snap out of it.

Heidi, I am so happy that Steve chose you as todays POTD. Just goes to show that he's not as confused as he thinks.

You are deserving of this recognition and it's just the first of many future awards that you'll receive.

Smiling is contagious and it definitely makes for a better world.

Happy Holidays & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!