2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WACKY WEDNESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-12-2007
12/12/2007 3:28:12 PM
Bonjour Stephen & Joe!

I nearly missed this.

Stephen, I want a cuddle from the tigre. I want the tigre!!

Joe, Congrats. You deserve to be a POD. Enjoy your day.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

and his name is Joe!
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 3:35:04 PM
Hi ya Patricia!!!!

Ooops!  You are right, I have not been to your forum in a while.  Everybody, go to Pat's great forum CLICK HERE. There is a ton of fun over there.

The past couple of months I was limited to my time here at Adland.   I was mostly logging in to make sure I voted in the important election forums.  But I will make up for it!!!  In the mean time, this is for you....

Thank you Pat!

Joe
-----------------------
A bear HUG is ferocious!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 3:42:32 PM

Hi Joe!

I thought you had been featured a long time ago, that's just wishful thinking!  You really deserve to be the POD!!!  Have a fantastic day!

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 3:44:23 PM
Bonjour Sarah!!

I knew you would be here!  And just for being the wonderful exciting you...

You get a T-I-DOUBLE G-ERRR hug!  LOL!!!  I hope you get one every single day for the rest of your life!

Thank you!!!

Joe
---------------------------
The best part of a HUG is U!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 3:53:26 PM

Hi Kathleen!!!

Thank you for the beautiful card.  It actually snowed here last week AND rained!  I wish you a beautiful holiday also.

I don't know if I deserve this or not, but it sure is fun when we can all gather and enjoy each other's company.  Remember our dis-organized forum we did when I first got here?  That was a blast!!!!

Oh btw, I hope you do a Christmas WHAMMY!.  I would like to make sure it get's linked in my DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR? forum.  We have a bunch of Christmas music youtube linked videos.  It has become quite a collection with everyone's submissions.

Keep on WHAMMY!ing us!

Joe
-------------------------------
A WHAMMY! is a HUG with notes!

New Reply
+0