Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Blessed is the slumberer who is awakened by My Breeze
12/6/2007 11:31:47 AM

Say: Blessed is the slumberer who is awakened by My Breeze. Blessed is the lifeless one who is quickened through My reviving breaths. Blessed the eye that is solaced by gazing at My beauty. Blessed the wayfarer who directeth his steps towards the Tabernacle of My glory and majesty.

Blessed the distressed one who seeketh refuge beneath the shadow of My canopy. Blessed the sore athirst who hasteneth to the softflowing waters of My loving-kindness. Blessed the insatiate soul who casteth away his selfish desires for love of Me and taketh his place at the banquet  table which I have sent down from the heaven of divine bounty for My chosen ones.
Blessed the abased one who layeth fast hold on the cord of My glory; and the needy one who entereth beneath the shadow of the Tabernacle of My wealth. Blessed the ignorant one who seeketh the fountain of My knowedge; and the heedless one who cleaveth to the cord of My remembrance.
Blessed the soul that hath been raised to life through My quickening  breath and hath gained admittance into My heavenly Kingdom. Blessed the man whom the sweet savours of reunion with Me have stirred and caused to draw nigh unto the Dayspring of My Revelation. Blessed the ear that hath heard and the tongue that hath borne witness and the eye that hath seen and recognized the Lord Himself, in His great glory and Majesty, invested with grandeur and dominion.

Blessed are they that have attained His Presence. Blessed the man that hath sought enlightenment from the Day-Star of My Word. Blessed he who hath attired his head with the diadem of My love. Blessed is he who hath heard of My grief and hath arisen to aid Me among My people. Blessed is he who hath laid down his life in My path and hath borne manifold hardships for the sake of My Name.
Blessed  the man who, assured of My Word, hath arisen from among the dead to celebrate My praise. Blessed is he that hath been enraptured by My wondrous melodies and hath rent the veils asunder through the potency of My might.
 Blessed is he who hath remained faithful to My Covenent, and whom the things of the world have not kept back from attaining My Court of holiness. Blessed is the man who hath detached himself from all else but Me, hath soared in the atmosphere of My love, hath gained admittance into My Kingdom, gazed upon My realms of glory, quaffed the living waters of My bounty, hath drunk his fill from the heavenly river of My providence, acqainted himself with My Cause, apprehended that which I concealed within the treasure of My Words, and hath shone forth from the horizon of divine knowledge engaged in My praise and glorification.
Verily, he is of Me. Upon him rest My mercy, My loving kindness, My bounty and My glory.

Excerpts from the Most Holy Tablet,LawH-I-Aqdas, sometimes referred to as the Tablet to the Christians

www.Bahai.org www.Bahai.us
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bahaullah+and+the+bahai+faith&search=Search

I, Laila Falck  have found what is real life although I was one of those dead, one of those heedless ones, an ordinary sinner and drunkard, who found the heavenly peace through the quickening and illuminating divine Holy Spirit which is bestowed  in Bahaullah. For me  there is never space for any kind of doubt or scepticism, all since my 37 years as a Bahai. I have sensed eternity, felt that mysterious divine love,while still walking around here. I've got a World Explanation ,  a World Order, a divine philosophy that covers everything and a firm and a true vision of a safe and peaceful future for all mankind. The vision is  part of the Explanation. (I have presented that in an other article -World unity is the goal).
I only wish to share these wonderful things with you and I hope so much that somebody, or YOU, will realise how solid and true the Bahai Cause is and  study it, ponder upon it. It is free, since it is divine.                                                      If one single soul only takes the step towards Bahaullh, The Glory of God, and rise up for His sake, it is as if the whole of mankind is rising. So much is one single soul worth, who takes one single step and embraces this Cause of the Universal  Peace. You are truly blessed if you rise.

Immerse yourselves in the Ocean of My Words, Bahaullah says, that ye may unravel its secrets, and discover all the pearls of wisdom that lie hid in its depths. Take heed that ye do not vacillate in your determination to embrace the truth of this Cause - a Cause through which the potentialities of the might of God have been revealed, and His sovereignty established. With faces beaming with joy, haste ye unto Him. This is the changeless Faith of God, eternal in the past, eternal in the future. Let him that seeketh, attain it; and as to him that hath refused to seek it - verily, God is Self-Sufficient, above any need of His creatures.

Bye for now
Greetings from Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Blessed is the slumberer who is awakened by My Breeze
12/6/2007 11:44:44 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!