Menu

Promote
Discover how you will build a list of 50,000+ subscribers - Free!
12/6/2007 9:49:51 AM

Viral marketing system makes building a list of 50,000+ as easy as building a list of 50!
Every marketer out there tells you "Build a list" - "Build a list" - "Build a list" - but hardly anyone goes out there and builds a list. Information and mailing lists are the most important assets of any business nowadays - just face it:

If you want your business to succeed you must build a mailing list -
if you want you business to fail build no list.

Why is a mailing list so powerful?

It´s simple! A website visitor reads your site once - then leaves and is unlikely to come back. A member of your mailing list can be contacted by you over and over again!

A single mailing to 50,000 qualified subscribers leads to massive traffic and sales. Period.

So what is holding you back from building a massive mailing list?

You don´t know to realise a good and stable mailing list? (Sending mail to 10´s of thousands addresses can quickly become a pain - in many ways)
You don´t know how to get people to subscribe?
You think you can´t build a massive list?
And there comes the THUNDER that wipes all obstacles and hurdles away!

It is list building on steroids! All members are 100% double opt-in so you don´t have to worry about SPAM complaints - ever!

ThunderList combines viral marketing and list building to the most powerful business tool on the internet!

Here is how it works:

You join below - totally free
Once you join you get a personal referral link.
Send people to your referral link.
When they join you immediately get them placed in your downline.
Every 10 days you can send them an E-Mail with your advertising.
But wait - here comes the beauty:

When the members you refer send new people to their downline you also have the permission to send THEM your E-Mail.
This goes down full 10 levels!
People will join your mailing list automatically once you have referred your first members.

Sit back and watch the people pouring into your list!

See the power of this concept here:

Lets assume you just refer 5 members to ThunderList (this is easier than you think as the system is 100% FREE)

And every one of these mebers refers 5 members by themselves down for the whole 10 levels:

Level 0 You
Level 1 5
Level 2 25
Level 3 125
Level 4 625
Level 5 3,125
Level 6 15,625
Level 7 78,125
Level 8 390,625
Level 9 1,953,125
Level 10 9,765,625
Members on all Levels: 12,207,030

This a stunning 12 MILLION members - all with just 5 personally sponsored FREE members.

Being realistical: This example above will not happen in the real world - but only a mailing list of 10% of the figures above is enough to generate 10s of 1000´s of dollars each and every month.

Once you started this - you can´t stop the frenzy! It´s insane!

http://tinyurl.com/3aupxh

New Reply
+0
Re: Discover how you will build a list of 50,000+ subscribers - Free!
12/7/2007 6:23:47 AM
Hi Tommy, I really like the viral concept. The challenge is getting and keeping active affiliates who will take you to a downline of 1,000,000 or more right? Thanks, Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!