Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Urgent Prayers Needed For 12 Year Old
12/4/2007 11:36:34 AM

My heart breaks for this family and the little girl  I pray for God's touch on her, for perfect healing.

Hugs,

Luella

+0
Lotus Joshua

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Re:Update: Urgent Prayers Needed For 12 Year Old
12/4/2007 1:33:40 PM
This message is for Gerry and Taylor and their family, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING is impossible for those who trust in God. Trust in His LOVE that never changes. He heals, not because of our righteousness or prayers, but just because HE IS LOVING. His nature is to love. So please THANK HIM AND PRAISE HIM for His love and mercy towards this family. Jesus will heal Taylor and He is doing that NOW. "When you ask anything in MY name, believe that you receive it, and you SHALL HAVE IT" Kamala 713-723-1081 hisanta2003@yahoo.com
Your decision today will decide your destiny tomorrow. Health is Wealth http://zealforall.com Kamala Paul 713-723-1081 hisanta2003@yahoo.com
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Re:Update: Urgent Prayers Needed For 12 Year Old
12/4/2007 3:50:54 PM

Hi Marion!

My heart aches from the inside out for Taylor and her family.  And, at this time of year!!!  I will definitely pray and spread the word as I will be at a Bible Study at church tonight and will put Taylor in the chain to pray for intervention by God for the health and life of someone so young.

Thank you so much and I will check on updates as my notifications are turned off temporarily!

Blessings to your for spreading this and many for Taylor and her family.

Judy

+0
Re: Urgent Prayers Needed For 12 Year Old
12/4/2007 6:49:32 PM

You have my heart felt prayers.

Ephran

Ephran Price www.DirectMoneyNow.com
+0
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Urgent Prayers Needed For 12 Year Old - Update
12/4/2007 10:26:38 PM

Hello everyone,

Thanks to you all for coming and holding Taylor and her family in your prayers.  You are all so wonderful!  Here is one of the latest updates I received today with some history on what happened.

Dean, I am sorry to hear about Hunter as well and will be praying for your grandchild too. 

God Bless!

Marion

Taylor is the 12 year old daughter of Scott and Melissa  and the granddaughter of Gerry , who taught our Ladies Bible Study at Grace -- they also have 8 year old Lexi.  About 6 weeks ago, she was scratched by her cat on her neck and the lymph node in her neck became infected.  It would not heal and had to be surgically removed in which she developed staph.  She then went on several rounds of antibiotics, one being Bactrim.  It was not known at this time that she was allergic to sulfur, which is the base for Bactrim.  She had no outward reaction, but instead an inward one.  It has destroyed her liver functions.  About 8-10 days ago she became very ill with a stomach virus and went to the pediatrician and they sent her directly to Egleston.  They thought they were only going to the ER for fluids, but the blood work revealed the liver failure.  She has been at Egleston ever since running all kinds of tests on her and all they can come up with is the link to Bactrim.  On Saturday, she took a turn for the worse and was moved to ICU b/c her liver was totally shutting down.  Even in the last 24 hours she has gone downhill.

Brad & I spent the entire day with her and her family.  When we arrived, Scott and Melissa were meeting with the Transplant Team.  Awhile later they came out and gave us a report as follows:

• She is Priority One status for a transplant
  • Her family CANNOT donate a portion of their own liver -- it has to be a whole liver, either her size or larger.
  • The good news is that with a liver transplant it does not have to be blood type specific - Praise The Lord !!
  • They say she could get a liver within the next 2 hours up to 7 days, but needs one in the next week!!!
  • She is undergoing a procedure to purify and cleanse her blood from poisons and toxins in hopes that this may"Jumpstart" her liver  - they are taking blood every 4 hours to see if the process is working.
  • They will have to do this anyway to prepare her body for the transplant.
  • They are also doing CT scans to make sure her brain is not swelling from all the excess fluid in her body and she also has fluid in her right lung.

Bottom line, she is in grave condition - She was told she was too sick for a transplant, but after meeting with the team - it is her only hope unless our GREAT GOD intervenes on her behalf - which we know that HE CAN if this is HIS WILL!  Please continue to lift this family to our Heavenly Father - Please pray for JEHOVAH RAPHA -- THE GOD WHO HEALS -- to touch her sick and weak body and restore it to health again.  Please pray for her sister, Lexi, who DOES NOT know the severity of her sister's condition.  Please pray for Scott & Melissa as they are very tired and exhausted, for their employers to be understanding as they are on their 2nd week of not being at work, and also for the Lord to meet their needs financially through all of this. 

We know that He is the God of the Impossible - Please pray that our Lord does something so Mighty that it astonishes all the staff at Egleston and that HE gets ALL THE GLORY!

Will update you as soon as I know something different!

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!