Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: 6 THINGS TO AVOID AT ALL COST IN ORDER TO SUCCEED
12/1/2007 3:11:40 PM

Thank you Marilyn L Martin so very much for this post, very good information.

I was also very impressed with 'Marketing Landmine #3: Failing To Develop A Responsive List.' which is so very crucial to success. What I have found is that many folks do not realize they need the correct tools to set up a 'Lead Capture or Landing Page' to send their potential business partners to first, BEFORE sending them to their particular affiliate or company marketing site of the program they are marketing.

The professionals always send a person to a 'Lead Capture or Landing Page' first!

Secondly what I have found is that most folks have a down right fear of autoresponders which is crucial to their success. Also I have found when they begin to master this fear of autoresponders their next mistake is most folks are using the wrong autoresponders. Hands down the two most used ones by the professionals are:

1.Aweber

2.GetResponse

What is also nice about these two companys is that you can watch their training videos before you pay them one penny. Both of these companys have a deliverability rate of over 90% because they do not let you load leads into their responders which just does not work anymore as many who have wasted money loading tens of thousands of leads into some of the lower quality responders will attest to.

+0
12/1/2007 3:12:14 PM

I was also very impressed with 'Marketing Landmine #3: Failing To Develop A Responsive List.' which is so very crucial to success. What I have found is that many folks do not realize they need the correct tools to set up a 'Lead Capture or Landing Page' to send their potential business partners to first, BEFORE sending them to their particular affiliate or company marketing site of the program they are marketing.

The professionals always send a person to a 'Lead Capture or Landing Page' first!

Secondly what I have found is that most folks have a down right fear of autoresponders which is crucial to their success. Also I have found when they begin to master this fear of autoresponders their next mistake is most folks are using the wrong autoresponders. Hands down the two most used ones by the professionals are:

2.GetResponse

What is also nice about these two companys is that you can watch their training videos before you pay them one penny. Both of these companys have a deliverability rate of over 90% because they do not let you load leads into their responders which just does not work anymore as many who have wasted money loading tens of thousands of leads into some of the lower quality responders will attest to.

+0
12/1/2007 3:14:26 PM

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2007 9:49:26 PM
hello Marilyn...these are very important points to ponder...thank you Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2007 1:50:50 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!