Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: PHILOXENIA# -Sometimes people come into your life and ....
11/30/2007 10:57:11 PM
Lovely post Georgios and thanks.Please find below one that I have shared.

Pay attention to what you read. After you have finished reading it, you will know the reason it was sent to you. Here goes: People come into your life for a REASON, a SEASON or a LIFETIME. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone is in your life for a REASON. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrong doing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on. Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season . LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant. Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime. Send this to every friend that you have on-line, including the person who sent it to you.

+0
12/1/2007 12:38:22 AM
Thank you Georgio for sharing this beautiful inspiring poem, it is so true to life.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 4:52:30 PM
Hello Sam And Friends!

CREATION OF COSMOS
AND GOD GAVE MAN THE INNER FIRE
THE SPIRIT AND A SOUL

The day the bee cultures decrease the World will go under.
[Aristotle's metaphysica] Few know about these books

This dance is truly inspiring. It makes me think twice about worrying if my costume doesnt look perfect, or my makeup, or I gained a few pounds, all I have to do is remember this heart warming dance.
And God gave man the inner fire.

God gave man the ability to excel over adversity and the potential for excellence. This makes everyone to open our inner fire and flame and show us how mutual support and friendship can make our life happy.
Inner Fire and Flame

Life is a dream to work on
click on the dancer

Happy Holidays
Georgios
PS The forum CREATION OF COSMOS
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 4:58:58 PM
Hello Keith!

Thank you for the reason, season and lifetime message of another unknown writer. I had this in my old forum together with 3 other articles on same subject.

That is also a very nicie message!

Happy Holidays
Georgios

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 5:04:06 PM
Hello Gabrielle

Monoceros (unicorn) and the Gorgona (the mermaid) are two very nice figures in Greek Mythology. They are symbols that I like very much. In another trhead in future I will write their myths.

Happy Holidays
Georgios

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!