Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come Celebrate Christmas with Friends
11/30/2007 12:10:18 AM

Hi Lee,

This is such a lovely time of the year.  I like sitting in the house and watching the icicles flicker in the sunlight on the trees and rooftops of the houses.

I didn't put up a tree last year.  Started too but no one was coming so I guess I decided to avoid putting it up, just to turn around and pull it back down again a month later.  I went home to Ohio and put mom's up instead, and just basted in the beauty of it.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas, to you and yours.

img114.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2007 2:04:19 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2007 3:02:44 AM

Hi Nick,

I can always count on you my friend.  when ever I am in a depressed or funky mood, all I have to do is look at your post and all is alright again with my world.

You have a knack for brightening up my days and life.  Thank you for always being my cheerer-upper and for always making me smile.

You are a true friend.

img118.jpg picture by jeana900

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2007 3:07:07 AM
Candied Yams With
Brandy
6 medium yams, peeled and
sliced
1 cup packed, light brown sugar
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup fresh orange juice
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup brandy
Dash salt
1/3 cup chopped toasted pecans

Cut yams into thick slices. Mix together sugar, butter, water, orange juice and spices. Place sliced potatoes in baking dish. Sprinkle with pecans and salt.  Pour the previous mixture over the yams, and add Brandy.  Let bake on 350 for 35 to 45 minutes.  Remove from oven and let stand before serving.

Blessings,

Beryl

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2007 3:33:10 PM

Hi Beryl,

Thanks so much for the Invite.  Seems like we just got over Thanksgiving, so I guess that means it's time for Christmas.  Still seems a little early to me.

I'm sure I'll drop back by to visit throughout the Month, however, just had to leave one little message that I hope that no one ever forgets

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!