Menu

Promote
Jim
Jim Cerne

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Really Too Good, Not to Share
11/28/2007 1:13:45 PM
You don't even have to promote this and it will build by itself, but of course... if you can find just one or two people and tell them the same thing I'm telling you in this message... we all can and will make money even faster.

Now there is (2) Options to be a part of this opportunity:

Option 1: For Just a One-Time Payment of $25, you'll have a life-time position in our matrix and everytime you cycle through, you'll make $100! It's a 2x3 matrix so that's only 12 people. We are growing so fast that our goal is to get every new member cycled through by Christams and as we head into 2008, we hope to get you cycled through many more times throughout the year too!

Click here to look at Option 1

Option 2: For Just a One-Time Payment of $49.95, you have everything I  mentioned in Option 1, plus you get an ebook that is packed full of valuable marketing tips. How to use social networks, how to write blogs, how to use forums, how to market yourself, how to market offline and much more, plus you'll get all the new updates added as they become available, like creating a news press release is coming soon. This ebook also comes with resale rights and everyone you sell this book too for $49.95, you get $10 instantly, plus they get placed in the matrix under you, so your own matrix builds faster. So basically, you're still going to make your $100 by Christmas, plus $10 for every ebook you sell and for every 6 ebooks you sell by December 20th, Carl is adding a $50 bonus. So think of this: Cycle through by Christmas ($100) - Sell 12 ebooks by December 20th ($120) - and add Carl's Bonus, $50 for each 6 ebooks sold ($100). You could be potentially looking at $320 Cash by Christmas!

Click here to look at Option 2

Appeared to be another one of those opportunities, You know... that you make money and do nothing, yea right!    However, it is true, we have people signing up, never referring anyone and making $100.00.

So, I figured I better pass this along to my friends, because I'm sure they could use $100 by Christmas,  right?

So here it is  take a look and decide for yourself,  OK,  I won't be mad or sad if you don't join, it's just something I found that is working for me and thought I'd pass it along to you. I'm pretty sure I'll make my $100  again by Christmas even if you don't want to try it, but my main goal was to help you get $100 by Christmas, and see what this thing does in 2008!

If you want to contact me for more information or if you have questions... please feel free to contact me. All my contact info is below.

Click here for Option 1

Click here for Option 2

Make it A Great One

Jim Cerne

Phone: 620-795-4308
Yahoo IM: goldistops
Jim Cerne We will visit with you personally if you want to learn more about what we are doing. Skype: goldman-1 http://www.jimcerneadvertising.com
New Reply
+0
Re: Really Too Good, Not to Share
11/28/2007 2:25:17 PM
Thanks Jim, this is mind-boggling. I've heard of Fortune 5 but never joined. Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!