Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Your Sunday Chuckle - From Peter
11/25/2007 7:59:10 AM

Hi Everybody,

I got this from a good friend yesterday and thought you might enjoy it.

An atheist was walking through the woods.
'What majestic trees'!
'What powerful rivers'!
'What beautiful animals'!
He said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him.

He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him.

He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing in on him.

He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer. He tripped & fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw & raising his right paw to strike him.

At that instant the Atheist cried out, 'Oh my God!'

Time Stopped.
The bear froze.
The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky. 'You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident.' 'Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer'?
The atheist looked directly into the light, 'It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian'?

'Very Well,' said the voice.

The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head & spoke:

'Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen.'

Enjoy your day.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Re: Your Sunday Chuckle - From Peter
11/25/2007 8:18:09 AM

Hi Peter,

I have heard this joke but  it seem as someone else tells it a little bit gets added all the time. It stills makes me chuckle every time I read it.

Thanks for brightening up my Sunday as it is a bit dull & horrible in the uk right now.

Mags H

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2007 9:02:22 AM
That was haha-larious!  Thanks, Peter!

Happy Sunday to you and I hope you celebrated a little Thanksgiving over there in remembrance of the time you spent in USA.
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2007 9:20:24 AM
Great Joke Peter,

I could "bearly" stop laughing out loud. LOL

Love
Jenny
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2007 9:35:34 AM
hello Peter ....this is cute and funny...you are right...it was a good smile...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!