Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Addition to - URGENT Prayer Request For Shirley Caron
8/8/2005 11:29:15 AM
Hi Marion I will pass it on :-) Bless You
+0
8/8/2005 11:49:36 AM
Amen I will be in prayer for her. God Bless andthanks for care enough for people to make this type of post. Bother Yada http://www.ymim.org
+0
Elizabeth Lessard

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/8/2005 12:18:20 PM
Shirley is definitely in my thoughts. Ironically, she and I have just started emailing each other personally this past week as we have alot in common. She's a great friend, a warrior in my book, a true survivor of things in her life, I'm thinking of her and hope that everything is fine. She has many good friends/family by her side :) Elizabeth
+0
8/8/2005 1:28:40 PM
Hi Marion, I'll pray for shirley and hope she gets well and rejoin her family at home and at Adland..Amen. Walid
+0
8/8/2005 3:29:39 PM
Hi,Marion! It's me, Shirley! I have been over to the Hospital, and the Doctor said, I do not have Pneunomia! I have a real bad case of the Flu that is just not going away, but, he gave me a Prescription for Antibotics, and now, Mike will take good care of me and I have the Medication that will help knock this Flu out of me! I am having terrible sweats and chills and some diarrhea. I guess it will be awhile before I get back to feeling normal again! I want to thank all of you for your concern for me and for all your Prayers! I am home, so, I will make sure to let you know how I'm doing as I go along. I Love All Of You! The "Expert" will be up and running in about four days! God Bless You, Marion and Everyone At AdlandPro! Your Friend In Christ, Shirley Ruth Caron
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!