Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Games and Music The Universal Language
11/24/2007 6:02:36 AM
To hear one's own mother language is music to the ears. uvme.biz can be read and heard in 6 languages. Why not invite friends and business associates to view the movie. WOULD YOU LIKE TO WATCH THE MOVIE? To be personable, you might like to reach people in their own language. Go to search and put in "translation" and there you will find some free translation services. http://translate.google.com/translate_t?langpair=fr|de I recommend as this is easy to manuver. It translates sites as well as a text. Choose your language -->(choose what to translate to) click on translate-new text appears on the right Would you like to watch the movie? English Voulez-vous regarder le film French ¿Te gustaría ver la película Spanish Volete vedere il filmato Italian Você gostaria de assistir ao filme Portuguese Möchten Sie sich watch the movie German Let the movie do the talking. The trick is to know which language to use. I once suggested that someone, in a not so well known South American country. spoke Spanish. How embarrassing to realise, it is a Dutch Colony. Also American's forget that Europeans and Asians most times speak English as a second language. Remember, the flags on your site denote that the site can be changed to the persons mother tongue. More languages coming soon. So, why not come watch the movie? http://www.uvme.biz/293454mh
+0
Gail Casseus

97 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Games and Music The Universal Language
11/29/2007 10:32:10 PM

Hi Mary,

Thats great to know, I speak English grew up here and pretty much take it for granted, thanks for reminding me.

Gail

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Games and Music The Universal Language
12/20/2007 9:38:00 AM
HI Mary

Thanks for sharing the translation tool I know many of us use it for are uvme business because of how fast its growing world wide

And the movie just great and can be seen in several languages

Robert Phillips

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!