Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Proclamation of Bahaullah to the Kings and Leaders of the World
11/23/2007 6:18:55 AM
To the rulers of America

"HEARKEN YE, O Rulers of America and the Presidents of the Republics therein, unto that which the Dove is warbling on the Branch of Eternity: There is none other God but Me, the Ever-Abiding, the Forgiving, the All-Bountiful. Adorn ye the temple of dominion with the ornament of justice and of the fear of God, and its head with the crown of the remembrance of your Lord, the Creator of the heavens. Thus counselleth you He Who is the Day-Spring of Names, as bidden by Him Who is the All-Knowing, the All-Wise. The Promised One hath appeared in this glorified Station, whereat all beings, both seen and unseen, hath rejoiced.
Take ye advantage of the Day of God. Verily, to meet Him is better for you than all that whereon the sun shineth, could ye but know it. O, concourse of rulers!Give ear unto that which hath been raised from the Day-Spring of Grandeur: Verily, there is none other God but Me, the Lord of Utterence, the All-Knowing. Bind ye the broken with the hands of justice, and crush the oppressor who flourisheth with the rod of the commandments of your Lord, the Ordainer, the All-Wise."
                                                                            Bahaullah

To the elected representatives of the people in every land:

O ye elected representatives of the people in every land!
Take ye counsel together, and let your concern  be only for that which profiteth mankind, and bettereth the condition thereof, if ye be of them that scan heedfully. Regard the world as the human body which, though at  its creation whole and perfect, hath been afflicted, through various causes, with grave disorders and maladies. Not for one day  did it gain ease, nay its sickness waxed more severe, as it fell under the treatment of ignorant physicians, who gave full rein to their personal desires, and have erred grievously. And if at one time, through the care of  an able physician, a member of that body  was healed, the rest remained afflicted as before. Thus informeth you the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.
We behold it , in this day, at the mercy of rulers so drunk with pride that they cannot discern clearly their own best advantage, much less recognize a Revelation so bewildering and challenging as this. And whenever any of them hath striven to improve its condition, his motive hath been his own gain, whether confessedly so or not; and the unworthyness of this motive hath limited his power to heal or cure.
That which the Lord hath ordained as the sovereign remedy and the mightiest instrument for the healing of all the world is the union of all its peoples in one universal Cause, on common Faith. This can in no wise be achieved except through the power of a skilled, an all-powerful and inspired Physician. This, verily, is the truth, and all else naught but error..."
                                                                             Bahaullah

Prayer

Thou the dread of Whom hath fallen upon all things, before the splendours of Whose face the countenances of all men are downcast, at the revelations of Whose sovereignty all necks have humbly bowed, to the ruling of Whose will all hearts have been subdued, the awfulness of Whose majesty hath caused the foundations of all things to tremble, and to the power of whose authority the winds have been subjected! I beseech Thee by the compelling force of Thy Revelation, and by the power of  Thy  might, and by the exultation of Thy Word, and by the sublimity of Thy sovereignty, to number us with them whom the world hath been powerless to hinder from turning towards Thee.
       Cause me then, O my Lord, to be of those who, with their substance and their own selves, have fought valiantly in Thy path. Write down then, for me the recompense Thou didst ordain for them in the Tablet of Thy decree. Stablish me also on the seat of truth in Thy presence, and join me with the sincere among Thy servants.
        I implore Thee, O my Lord, by Thy Messengers, and  by Thy chosen Ones, and by Him through Whom Thou hast affixed Thy seal upon the Manifestations of Thy Cause among Thy creatures, and Whom Thou hast adorned with the ornament of Thine acceptance among all that dwell in Thy heaven and on Thy earth, to graciously assist me to attain unto what Thou hast ordained for Thy servants and bidden them observe in Thy Tablets. Wash away then, my sins,
O my God, by Thy grace and bounty, and reckon me among such as are not overtaken by fear, nor put to grief.
       Thou art, verily the Almighty, the Help in Peril, the Self-Subsisting.

Bahaullah

Info about Bahai: www.Bahai.us and www.Bahai.org.
See also history about the first stirrings of this Faith in the Orient
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bahaullah+and+the+bahai+faith&search=Search

The next script by Bahaullah will be "Summons to the world's religious  leaders

I hope that you readers will see  a glimpse with your inner vision of the Spirit in which  Bahaullah speakes to us humans, all the while He was  suffering greatly in the Old Crusader Fort of Acre (Israel), in the Most Great Prison.An imprisonment which lasted for 40 years.
I have accepted Bahaullah as the Mouthpeace of God for this Age, the Holy Return , awaited for thousands of years by the whole of mankind, to appear at a time when the whole world be threwn into turmoil ,great suffering and uttermost danger..

Kind regards from
Laila in Sweden
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!