Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: First Hand Knowledge ( Poetry )
12/2/2007 4:34:29 PM

Dear Diane,

Yes you were the first to post here once again..(lol)

I will agree with you that no one likes to see the people they love suffering in pain. Are we selfish when these people in pain are medicated to help them feel comfortable to us? Yes we are selfish as it is to make us feel better about our feelings of the ones we care about and love.

Diane yes you have witnessed the pain I go thru everyday and the way I fight my way thru it at the same time. You have seen me at my high and low points also how it affects my life. I did not think of myself like this until you mentioned my pain and I read the Poem over again. This does sound like me and the way I deal with things for myself while it fits the way people do think for me as well.

Take care my Friend,

Love, Light, and Gratitude

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 11:57:37 PM

Hi Roger,

Thank-you Roger for stopping and sharing your opinion and thoughts. I am glad you could see visions of the poem just by reading. This does mean a lot to me Roger meaning I have used the correct wording for the poem.

Roger I am in agreement with you about pain being a suppressing thing and it does bring out the best of people no matter what they are doing at the time. The artistic side of everyone is always there it just needs the right trigger to bring it out.

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 7:30:52 AM

Hello Brother Nick,

Thank-you Nick for the smiles you have created for me to wear as I do not have them often enough.

Blessings

Michael

+0
Michael Derowin

770 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 6:19:35 PM

Hi Dimitra,

Thank-you for stopping by and sharing a Beautiful picture with us.

Michael
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 8:11:42 PM
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!