Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Fibromyalgia Treatment
11/22/2007 10:55:19 AM
Hi

Thanks for sharing this great article,
Donna, I know a couple of friends that has Fibromyalgia. I'll pass the url to your forum so they'll get helpful information with the many threads you created.

Thanks to the invite, have a great week!

To your success

Speak Out and Pass it On!
Broadcast Decency, UVACA

Visit, join my forum
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2007 1:50:11 AM
Hi Florence, Thank you for stopping by my forum and for sending the url to your friends. I am glad to be of some help. I have fibromyalgia. Two of my nieces also have it. Take care. Stop by again. DonnaZ
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/23/2007 4:23:13 PM

Hi Donna,

I have had success in helping people achieve a higher level of wellness who are afflicted. Anyone who is interested can contact me. No matter what your health challenge it can take time. Everyone is different. Patience and perseverance on the right path can alleviate symptoms. Many say they want to be well but are not willing to do what it takes.

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

You can have a future that most only dream of.
http://empower.thisworks.biz

christian glitter graphics myspace code christian images

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2007 5:05:28 PM
Hi Barb, Thank you for stopping by and giving hope to those who want to achieve better health in spite of obstacles. DonnaZ
+0
2/18/2008 12:40:29 AM

From a natural healing standpoint, there are many other modes of relief for those with fibromyalgia.

There has been cases of great relief by the use of Bowen Therapy as well a cranio-sacral therapy. Also myo-facial release. A lot of the symptoms of fibromyallgia stem from the tightening of the facia which is the thin layer of constructive tissue that surrounds all of our organs and muscles. The above mentioned therapies have been found to give relief to the sufferers. Also natural sleep aids and pain relief include melatonin (vegan), valerian root (natural relaxant), white willow bark (natural pain relief). Essential oil therapies, would also bring great relief.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!