Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Friends Helping Friends (Ray Combs)
11/19/2007 1:10:14 PM

Hi All,

I was asked from a friend for help as I do not have any Dogs or Cats I share this with you in hope it is helpful to our friend Ray Combs Gods speed :-) Lee

From Ray Combs: Can you help us find people that want healthy pet food?
Date: 11/19/2007

Hello Joelees, I would sure appreciate your help in locating people that have pets and are concerned with their pets health.

In light of the recent and continuing pet food recalls, I am trying to find contacts that are looking for safe, healthy food for their pets. If you have friends and family with pets I'd sure appreciate if you would pass this information on to them.

I am a healthy pet advisor with one of the leading holistic pet food suppliers in the U.S.  I am hoping to educate pet owners about the pet food industry and how to read the labels on the food they are giving their pets.

We offer the best product on the market, and the prices are affordable, about the same or even less than many leading commercial brands per serving. Compare your brand with ours.  

The companies marketing plan and compensation are very motivating. This business would be a great second income source for anyone who loves animals.

LIFE’S ABUNDANCE FOOD CONTAINS:
NO Artificial Colors
NO Chemical Preservatives
NO Corn, Wheat or Soy
NO Byproducts

ONLY Hormone & Steroid Free Chicken Meal

PLUS:
Powerful antioxidants from natural sources

Chelated minerals for increased absorption
Five probiotics ( friendly bacteria) for good digestion
Omega 3 Fatty acids to support a healthy, shiny coat 

Please go to our web site www.SuperPetFood.biz and click on the video in the middle of our home page and learn the history of the pet food industry. 

Compare your brand, then order a FREE SAMPLE of Life’s Abundance cat or dog food and contact us if you are interested in knowing more about this business.
Give your fur kids a hug for us!

Blessings, Ray & Ann

Elllington, Missouri

www.SuperPetFood.biz

a great article: “Get The Facts: What’s Really in Pet Food” 

http://www.api4animals.org/facts.php?p=359&more=1

Testimonial:

Dear Dr. Jane Bicks and company,

I just wanted to tell you of the transformation of my dog.

We have a now-4 year old Black lab mix…He would … walk a couple of steps and scratch then walk some more and then scratch again. And also you could always tell right where he had been laying as there was always always a MOUND of hair he would leave behind!! His food was the "run of the mill" dog food. Nothing out of the ordinary and his body knew it!!! Too bad for him his owner didn't :(

We decided to switch after being convinced by my brother who had recently adopted a boxer and wanted the best food for his puppy. I THOUGHT dogfood was dogfood…

So, we decided to order a med size bag and see how it went. He definitely liked the food and even in the transition there wasn't any diarrhea or any potty problems. After about a week, you could see a difference in his coat. What was once dull and lack luster, had a sheen and a softness that just made you want to pet!! Then the pads of his feet began to change.. .softer, almost as if someone had put lotion on them! The shedding stopped! So did the itching!! … and this was when I KNEW We had found our dogfood!!!

Thank you all for all of your hard work and efforts to make a dogfood that is healthy for peoples' animals. I joke that my dogs probably eat better than I do!! Maybe you could get into health foods for people too!

It was wonderful not to have to worry about the dogfood scare! When people would ask me, I knew that I had nothing to worry about because I have the absolute best dog food in the world!

Thank you for saving me a lot of vet visits and saving me $ ... which was the next step. Without Life's Abdundance, My dog and my life would be much different!!! But I'm not sure happier!!

Cindy S., Aurora IL

For more information: www.SuperPetFood.biz

Ray Combs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!