Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Congratulations to the winner of the 121st Person of the Week!!!
11/18/2007 9:33:06 PM

Person of the Week    NUMBER 121!!! Person of the Week

Myspace LayoutsMyspace Layouts

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

This week we are honoring a lady of virtue and of great faith, her name is Beryl Payton. Beryl has used her Faith to help overcome some traumatic experiences in her life. She is truly an inspiration and a welcomed addition to our community. Congratulations Beryl on having won the Person of the Week award! Enjoy your much deserved week of honor.  :-)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here's Beryl's Bio:

John and Pauline

Thank you for your support and for allowing me the time to share this with you.

Since coming to Adlandpro 8 months ago, I have received so much heartfelt love and respect.  At the moment I am so overwhelmed, I cannot find the words to say how much I love and cherish each one of you.

I am still in a state of shock and have been since day one when I discovered that my good friends Linda and John nominated me for the POTW award and  I would personally like to thank both Linda and John.

Being honored here in Adlandpro by receiving the POTW award, is a real thrill and a dream come true.  For everything you have done for me, been to me, and for voting for me, from the bottom of my heat, I would like to say

Thank You!

My bio

I am a healthy, active, and positive 56 year old woman, who loves God, life, my family and friends.  I was born and raised in Roselawn Ohio, which is a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio, with my 3 sisters and 3 brothers.

I had a very traumatic childhood; being sexually abused twice before
the age of 12.  I still carry those scars.  I got married at the age of
32 for the first and only time, I may add.  I was the victim of an
abusive marriage, which ended as abruptly as it began.  I was alone to
raise my only child, my son.

At that time, I re-found a friend who came into my life.  He has guided
me and since really getting to know him, nothing in this world has been
able to take his place, in my heart or life.  He is my all.  He takes
care of me and I know where my strength and joy comes from.  I can
lean on him and trust in him.  He will never let me down.  You guessed
it, his name is Jesus Christ, and by the grace of God, we made it through.

I believe, all the hurdles I faced during that period of my life made
me an even stronger and wiser person.  I attended Southern Ohio College, where I managed to acquire a degree in Computer Programming.  Whee, was that ever hard, juggling college, a job and still making quality time for my son.  Thank God for my parents help.

I recently relocated to a small country town in Horse Cave, Ky where
I now reside.  Since 1969, I have lost my brother for he died at the
age of 22 in June 1983 to a fatal car accident.  My grandmother in
February 1994 to Cancer and my Father who was and is still my heart
Spetember 19th, 1996 to a massive heart attack.  I am a grandmother of 3 lovely young ladies, 16, 13 and 6 years of age.

I recently got involved in 2 great business opportunities, which a
couple of my great friends here introduced me to.  If you are not a
member of Friendswin, you should be.  It is big and a fantastic
money maker. http://www.friendswin.com/?sponsor=10841. My other business opportunity pays me just to watch a infomercial at least once a week http://7684.yourwinoffice.com.  I was looking for a great community in which to meet a lot of nice people and gain some marketing knowledge and get out of the rat race, the whims and caprices that life brings on all of us.  I found that and more here at Adlandpro.

I belong to the OES, I sing in 2 church choirs and 2 family groups,
I also play the organ and the guitar, and I love devoting and volunteering time to help the needy.  I am presently trying to get custody of 3 of my great nieces whose mother walked out on them and the father is young and not able to work and care for 3 baby girls on his own.  I would love to be able to keep them from being separated and sent to foster homes, so my goal for now is to be able to bring them home and raise them. It is an Altruistic virtue I have for people.

My favorite saying is:  This is the day the Lord hath made, Rejoice
in it.  This is exactly the thing I try to do, no matter how bad
things do get.  I know I am blessed and it will get better.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and God Bless!

Beryl

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics     myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

We hope you were blessed by Beryl’s Bio as we were. Please take the time now to honor her with your congrats and please invite her to join your list of friends if she isn’t on it already.

Beryl, it is truly an honor to know you and to be considered as a friend of yours. Enjoy your much deserved POTW week as our Queen of AdlandPro!  ;-)

Love and blessings to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

Folks, if you haven't voted for next week's POTW(number 122) you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/881000.aspx

If you haven't voted for the 15th Photo of the Week you still can at:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/879108.aspx

Oh!!! And don't forget to vote for the BFA! Thanks!:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/876388.aspx

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Congratulations to the winner of the 121st Person of the Week!!!
11/18/2007 9:36:08 PM
Thanks John,

Bless you forhaving so much patience n perserverance doing this so on time always.

CONGRATS  QUEEN BERYL !!

be blessed always girl and enjoy your reign here at Adlandpro !

much luv n hugs

Pauline R
+0
11/18/2007 9:44:39 PM

congraulations keep up the good works.

http://www.quickinfo247.com/9927896/free

http://www.vemmabuilder.com/8162021

http://1665389731.fscstore.com

my free offers

have a good day!!!

Darryl Derome Jackson
+0
11/18/2007 9:47:39 PM

CONGRATULATIONS, BERYL!

I enjoyed your bio, I am so glad you found Jesus. 

I have been to Horse Cave, Ky.  I think my husband and I played in a golf tournament there.

I hope you are able to get custody of the little girls, they will truly be blessed to have you in their lives.

God bless,

Oniece

Leave a legacy for your family or favorite charity. http://onieceg.realstew.com
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2007 9:47:45 PM
Hi Queen Beryl, :-) You are a special friend here in this community. Enjoy your POTW award. Thanks Pauline,John. LaNell                                                                                           
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!