Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Dream Thread - Post Your Dream Goal Picture
11/17/2007 12:50:14 PM
Tammy

Great Goal Girl!

Focus, Hard work plus a constant and never ending learning new skills/tools/knowledge and you WILL achieve your goal of owning a home of your own ----- CLEAR TITLE (Mortgage free).

Check out my forum thread "three levels orf commitment"

Neil
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/17/2007 3:14:16 PM
Oh Neil,

What a pity, I'm married.  But, let me  think a little more.....Maybe I'll divorse my husband!!!! Deal?

Love and Laughter!!!

Dimitra

+0
11/17/2007 3:58:08 PM
I tried to look for a material thing to post, and can't find anything. Mind you, there are not many things in life I didn't have or I still want, but a previous post said PEACE, and while not material I would go along with that.

We bought and built a new home, which was our dream just a year ago, well I could post a picture of it in process, but that might just bore you.

A material thing that still has eluded me is a 4-figure additional monthly cash flow to augment my pension. It might buy some material things but it would let me get more foster children for sure. Living close to the vest isn't a whole lot of fun, but we pay all our bills and that alone is worth its weight in gold.

But Neil, I do understand your point. If you look at your dream, internalize it and think of it, you will find a way to make it into reality, as long as you take action and not just Dream.

Just my five cents- can't afford a whole lot more ;-)

Bertold
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/17/2007 4:56:40 PM
Bertold...
Thanks for coming...

The difference between Dreamers and Wishful thinkers is - Dreamers "build" their dreams - while wishful thinkers don't even focus on a goal long enough to get their links on a few websites and write a few ads!

Dream pictures work !!!  Almost all motivational inspirational speakers/authors encourage people to visualize their dreams (goals) every day. Posting a picture is a GREAT way to get the Dream into a Goal so you stay focused on the "Actions" necessary to accomplish your dream!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil

+0
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/17/2007 11:18:10 PM
Hello Neil!

Thanks for the fun!

I wouldn't chose anything personal, just for me...
I'd make sure that everyone had one of these to go to and
all the amenities provided!   *giggles*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkMy4YWJb7Y

We all are Love, Light & Laughter,
Ally
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!