Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Kirk

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: SCAM ALERT!!
8/9/2005 8:37:42 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else has tried Auto Hits Machine. I tried it and it didn't work for me. And if you have tried it please tell me what you think. I'm trying to get a refund and it's been difficult. I've been contacting them for days now. I don't know what else to do. thanks, Lisa
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/9/2005 8:53:46 PM
Lisa, I haven't heard anything about this, but I will try to find out and get back to you on it.
+0
8/10/2005 2:34:18 AM
I am optimistic that you or someone reading these posts would know who to contact on this scam. As a member of wingmails.com a PTR I was promised and reached payout but was never paid and repeated attempts to collect are ignored. I contacted scams international fraudwatch.com and was shocked actuallly when a local police offer contacted me regarding the matter. I was told due to the web site being traced to Poland that there was nothing I could due since this person was not a US citizen that they did not have to go by US laws. Maybe I'm carrying a lesson learned to far but how can I get what is owed to me and stop this site and others like it from victimizing others? Famous
Read how I became Famous by visiting http://www.famouslay.com/famousworks/ Work with Rich and Famous http://www.famouslay.com/workathome
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/10/2005 7:41:45 AM
Catherine, First I would like to say thank you for joing my forum. I have not personally been involved with this site, although I did just go take a look. I have a question for you: Did you pay them through Clickbank? If so try and locate the electronic reciept that was sent to you, and then report them to Clickbank. If nothing else, maybe you won't be the only one, and they will get shut down by the bank. Also I would like to point out, That the owner may be in Poland, but the website is made on a USA server. That is What My Fraud Eliminator is telling me. You can check out Fraud Eliminator At My Website: http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/HARV2416/ I also Looked at there Rules and Regulations. Note: Limitation of Liability: wingmails.com will not be liable for lost profits, lost business opportunities, or any other indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or wingmails.com program, even if wingmails.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, wingmails.com aggregate liability arising under this Agreement will not exceed the amount of the total fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement. The provisions of this Section survive termination or expiration of the Agreement ************************** They have this clause to protect them, You may be out of your money. It also looks like their payments ( if Any) Are very low 0.1%. It also looks as if most payout is only for ads in there program. I am sorry that you had to encounter such a problem. I hope this will Help :)
+0
11/15/2005 9:06:24 AM
I've received numerous scam letters stating that I'd won a car and some money and to contact their courier office to arrange delivery only they wanted a few hundred dollars...I laughed. One guy actually communicated with me through yahoo messenger. I receive letters on a regular basis from someone who's captive of the government and wants to transfer some dead husband, father or brothers estate. I've won so many lotteries, that I never heard, to stamp out world hunger all by myself...it's ridiculus. Most of them are through Yahoo, but I've gotten a few through aol. Thanks for the info regarding the phone though. That was new to me...spreading the word!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!