Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Richard Brinton Interview
11/15/2007 10:44:42 AM

****  STOP PRESS  ****  STOP PRESS  ****  STOP PRESS  ****

The Slavers is out”!!!

On Wednesday 14th November, Host Coach Steve Toth of Real Coaching Radio interviewed Mr Richard Brinton about his book “The Slavers”.  Myself, co-Host of the Mind, Body and Soul show, Drª Venerina Conti, was honoured to be present at the interview for two main reasons:

1. I am priviledged to be on the front cover of Richard’s book
  2. Richard has been a wonderful friend of mine for a couple of years now.

A part from Richard Brinton giving us a sneak preview into his new book, “The Slavers”, the interview was an amazing hour long journey that unfolded the global history of slavery spanning roughly 6,000 years.  From the Greeks to the Romans, from the Trans-Atlantic to nowadays, why was slavery so popular? What conditions did these people suffer?  How did it affect whole civilizations?

Did you know that there is more white slavery going on in the world today than the Trans-Atlantic slave trade ever had even at the height of its peak?

Did you know that slavery is not a situation that is only related to African or black people?

Did you know that child slavery is still in existence nowadays?

How financially viable was slavery?  And how is it so nowadays still?

Richard had listeners’ full attention as he shared his profound knowledge of this underlying theme in his new book.  A theme that we should all pay attention to as it affects us directly.  The way we live, the way we are towards others and the way we perceive our past could all be changed if we listen closely and dig a little deeper.

If you missed this amazing interview, look through the Real Coaching Radio widget and scroll down to “THE SLAVERS – Richard Brinton” and listen in.  It’s a story as old as time and a lesson that we still have not learnt.  Truly an interview not to be missed.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOUR COPY

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Richard Brinton Interview
11/15/2007 5:43:02 PM

OMG! 

*STOP HEART*   *STOP HEART*   *STOP HEART*

My two AWESOMEST friends............ (and my true *L* sister) are
NOW ABSOLUTELY FAMOUS!

What can I say....will you still speak to us mere earthlings?

All kidding aside, this is FABULOUS!  I have already read the book and it is out of this world.  It is a must reading.  Dick you are one incredible author, and Venerina....I love your picture on the cover.  You guys need to post a picture of the cover too.  hehehe

CONGRATULATIONS and I am so proud and happy for both you YOU!

Cheers,  Jill

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2007 10:56:02 PM

Wow a big Congrats

Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/16/2007 3:35:44 AM

Hello Venerina, Hi Richard,

It seems that we have a new author with the courage and qualities to follow into the steps of a Wibur Smith and a Frederick Forsyth. An author who speeds us onto the unforgiving tides and oceans to cruel lands of history leaving as he goes nothing and no stone unchecked.

A compelling story founded on sound research that brings the reader into the true environment of harsh but sometimes necessary realities. Realities that started as far back as human memories go and are still to this day only subtly diversified and diluted, hidden by and into new techniques by those who’s ambitions are only to plunder Godlessly for their own debauches and thereby deprived ambitions.

Keep them coming Richard.

Kind regards,

Robert.         

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!