Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Hey, if you like to laugh, invite me to your friends list.
11/15/2007 1:01:41 PM

Q: Whats brown and has four legs?

A: A brown dog.

Get it? Its so stupid its actually funny. I know you're laughing your teeth out right now, aren't ya? As far as knee slappers go, that one was the knee slappiest. Just kidding. That wasn't the real joke. The stuff at the bottom is the real joke:

A drunken man stumbles into a cathedral and staggers towards the confessionals. As he enters a confessional, the priest in the other booth asks "May I help you, my son?" The drunk replies "Yeah, I'm outta toliet paper here. Can you spare a square?"

I'll admit that one wasn't as funny as the first one, but it should give you a mild "Tee Hee".

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
11/15/2007 1:06:17 PM

Hi Jayson,

Thank you for the message invite to your forum always great to share laughs with friends . Here is one I posted today enjoy my friend and welcome to Adland Family of Friends Gods speed :-) Lee

Pregnant Turkey

Last year at Thanksgiving, my mom went to my sister's house for the traditional feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to play a trick. She told my sister that she needed something from the store.

When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen, and inserted it into the turkey, and re-stuffed the turkey. She then placed the bird(s) back in the oven.

When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the stuffing. When her serving spoon hit something, she reached in and pulled out the little bird.

With a look of total shock on her face, my mother exclaimed, 'Patricia, you've cooked a pregnant bird!'

At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry. It took the family two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!

Yep..................SHE'S BLONDE!

+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/16/2007 2:04:39 PM

Lee man.  that was a cold joke!  but funny.  I don't have any sisters so doing something like that to my mom would be maybe a mistake. i would get deprived of my junk food if i make her mad or something.

Now i want a little cornish hen for myself so i can be henry the 8th.

Heres my new thing for today.  Google Payload.

http://tinyurl.com/ywznrk

+0
John Sokol

20 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/24/2007 9:57:01 AM

Thanks for the opportunity, Jayson!

Here's a program you might be interested in.  It hasn't made me laugh, but it does make me smile!

Earn $100 every time WE make a sale for you!

GET PAID Each and Every Month!  GUARANTEED!

Even if you don't make ANY sales!

Within just a few days, you could be making an extra $500 per day - or more, without advertising, recruiting, or selling anything!

Read about it now!

Enjoy your prosperity!

John

+0
11/24/2007 3:39:17 PM
Hello Jayson,

Yep! you are a chip of the old block.  I got a feeling we are going to get along well.
You may want to look at this site, it is great for making friends and advertising.
http://viralurl.com/gaby/66291811

And on the lighter side of things here are a few

Female Bumper Stickers

- Don't treat me any differently than you would the Queen!

- If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!

- Dinner is ready when the smoke alarm goes off!

- Out of estrogen, and I have a gun!

- Guys have feelings too but... who cares?

- Next mood swing: 6 minutes

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!