Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Hey, if you like to laugh, invite me to your friends list.
11/14/2007 9:32:42 AM
Click no my name and invite me!
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hey, if you like to laugh, invite me to your friends list.
11/14/2007 10:51:54 AM

Hi Jayson,

Your invite is already on the way.

Welcome to Adland.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/14/2007 1:01:58 PM

Hi Peter. Thanks for being my first reply. Sorry I don't have any medals to give away (heh heh).

Drunk Man at Confessional

A drunk was staggering down the main street of town. Somehow, he managed  to make it up the stairs to the cathedral and into the building, where he crashed from pew to pew. He finally made his way to a side aisle and into a confessional. A priest had been observing the man's sorry progress. Figuring the fellow  was in need of some assistance, he proceeded to enter his side of the confessional. His attention was rewarded only by a lengthy silence. Finally he asked, "May I help you, my son?" "I dunno." came the drunk's voice from behind the partition. "You got any toilet paper on your side?"

+0
Heidi Scoats

158 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/15/2007 12:24:37 PM
LOL!!! Welcome to Adland Heidi
www.startliving.myplexusproducts.com
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2007 12:58:21 PM

Q: Whats brown and has four legs?

A: A brown dog.

Get it? Its so stupid its actually funny. I know you're laughing your teeth out right now, aren't ya? As far as knee slappers go, that one was the knee slappiest. Just kidding. That wasn't the real joke. The stuff at the bottom is the real joke:

A drunken man stumbles into a cathedral and staggers towards the confessionals. As he enters a confessional, the priest in the other booth asks "May I help you, my son?" The drunk replies "Yeah, I'm outta toliet paper here. Can you spare a square?"

I'll admit that one wasn't as funny as the first one, but it should give you a mild "Tee Hee".

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!