Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sue
Sue Dietrich

281 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
WORD OF MOUTH
11/13/2007 5:41:57 PM

Any business whether its on line or right next door. The best advertising is Word of Mouth. With the rising costs of todays world things will be hard. Many will be looking for fair and honest business.
I have this saying that I use all the time Watch, Learn and Listen that is what I practice with all my promoting.
We have a amazing group of people here on CMU7. We all need to get together to get more people involved not just for learning or the marketing as friends. Because as we make those friends they will tell their friends so forth. Of the products we all have, the learning that CMU7 offers.
So what if they don't have anything to sell, they may have a friend that does. They may turn out to be on of the best customer our marketers have. Friends Garthing that is when we can Watch who is coming, Learn what products they are looking for, Listen to what needs they may have.

Of course we will get some bad ones at times. That is no different then a bad business. All of us want to succeed it takes customers. Teaching the marketers on how to deal with the customers.

+0
Beef Sloan

382 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: WORD OF MOUTH
11/13/2007 6:22:12 PM
Hi Sue,
I could not agree more and one way to get word of mouth promotions is to give away a free gift.

We (you) just happen to have such a gift courtesy CMU7.

WILD WILD WEB!

Always to your Success,
Beef

Author: Life vs Death
Beef's FB page
Clicking the Above link will take you to Life vs Death Page on Face
Book Order: LIFE vs DEATH

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/14/2007 1:12:01 PM

Thank you Sue here is a word of mouth that you can attend for free.

I would like to invite you all to a free training in the CMU7 conference room.

Teddy Simpkins will be teaching us how to build a Power Point Presentation!

I know that many people use them for advertising, soon I will also know how!

Please join us in the Main Room on November 19, 20, & 21st at 8pm Eastern Standard Time.

Main Room~~~~~
http://www.cmu7.com/Conference.exe

Free Business training weekly

You can also stop in & say HI anytime!

Hope to see you there,

And thank you for being my friend.

Lisa Simpkins

http://www.cmu7.com/su/09b/

+0
Lisa Simpkins

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/14/2007 6:18:47 PM

Hello Sue,

Word of mouth is the biggest part of advertising.I believe you can make some strong points by knowing others and telling them about your business.

Not only this builds great relationships and good communication skills.One way to do word of mouth is social networking.

CMU7 is an excellant place to start we are growing fast so come and make friends.Let them know about you and your business.

Thank You,

Lisa Simpkins

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!