Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Here something that was posted on one of my business sites about Olive Oil and it's uses
11/12/2007 6:00:48 AM

I guess it's not just for cooking anymore

10 new uses for olive oil!

1. Shine stainless steel. Many cleaning standbys, such as ammonia, can dull and even corrode chrome or stainless steel. Olive oil, however, is a safe and effective shining agent.
2. Dust wooden furniture. Apply a bit of oil to a cloth, and wipe.
3. Prevent wax from sticking to a candle holder. Rub a thin coat on the base of the holder before inserting the candle. Dripped wax should peel away easily.
4. Silence squeaky doors. Lubricate hinges by applying a small amount to a cloth, then wiping the top of the hinges so that the oil runs down the sides.
5. Moisturize cuticles. Apply a small amount of olive oil to your nail beds.
6. Remove eye makeup. Dab a little under the eyes, and rinse off with a washcloth.
7. Condition your hair. Warm 1/2 cup olive oil, and liberally apply it to your hair. Cover your hair with a plastic grocery bag, then wrap it in a towel. Let it set for 45 minutes, then shampoo and thoroughly rinse.
8. Shave. Olive oil not only makes it easier for the blade to glide over your face or legs, but it moisturizes your skin as well.
9. Unstick a zipper. Using a cotton swab, apply a drop to lubricate the teeth. (Avoid touching the fabric.) The zipper should move up and down freely.
10. Recondition an old baseball glove. Just work the oil into the dry areas of your mitt with a soft cloth, let it set for 30 minutes, then wipe off any excess.

I hope you found this interesting. And if you want to find out about where I got this and more about the business and products we have, check out this site.

http://www.automaticbuilder.com/tcvitaminking12

Thank you

Anthony Colabove

When they say, "You have to spend money to make money." With MyPowerMall, when you spend money in the Malls you get money back in percentage rebates. The home business is totally FREE to join. You can give it away for FREE. No monthly fee's, ever. Everythi
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Here something that was posted on one of my business sites about Olive Oil and it's uses
11/12/2007 1:40:47 PM
10 new uses for olive oil!

1. Shine stainless steel. Many cleaning standbys, such as ammonia, can dull and even corrode chrome or stainless steel. Olive oil, however, is a safe and effective shining agent.
2. Dust wooden furniture. Apply a bit of oil to a cloth, and wipe.
3. Prevent wax from sticking to a candle holder. Rub a thin coat on the base of the holder before inserting the candle. Dripped wax should peel away easily.
4. Silence squeaky doors. Lubricate hinges by applying a small amount to a cloth, then wiping the top of the hinges so that the oil runs down the sides.
5. Moisturize cuticles. Apply a small amount of olive oil to your nail beds.
6. Remove eye makeup. Dab a little under the eyes, and rinse off with a washcloth.
7. Condition your hair. Warm 1/2 cup olive oil, and liberally apply it to your hair. Cover your hair with a plastic grocery bag, then wrap it in a towel. Let it set for 45 minutes, then shampoo and thoroughly rinse.
8. Shave. Olive oil not only makes it easier for the blade to glide over your face or legs, but it moisturizes your skin as well.
9. Unstick a zipper. Using a cotton swab, apply a drop to lubricate the teeth. (Avoid touching the fabric.) The zipper should move up and down freely.
10. Recondition an old baseball glove. Just work the oil into the dry areas of your mitt with a soft cloth, let it set for 30 minutes, then wipe off any excess.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!