Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: AN UPDATE ON ELIZABETH WESTBERRY...LISA'S DAUGHTER!
11/12/2007 7:46:59 AM
Thank you Marilyn for keeping us posted. I agree with Helen, its' hard sometimes to accept that the answer to our prayers may not be what we think is best.
The important thing is to hold onto faith-no matter what.
God watch and keep them in His love.
+0
Barbara Delgiudice

1912 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2007 1:54:27 PM

Hi Marilyn I will keep Elizabeth, Lisa and George in my daily prayers.

Barb :)

Hugs for Elizabeth, Lisa and George

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2007 6:18:56 PM

Hello Dear Marilyn

Thank you so much for the update !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Podo Pierre

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/17/2007 5:46:05 PM

Dear Marilyn,

There is nothing as good as sharing a little prayer every day, especially for someone we know God Loves . May this little Prayer be read to Elizabeth.

Prayer of redemption:

One Sunday morning, we all got up to go to the church, then suddenly we remembered that , we had forgotten our bible at home. Then Elizabeth said, Daddy, I am right here, I thought I was your bible.

Heavenly Father, the words that heal are all in the bible, the secret of love is embedded in the bible, all blessings come from the bible, all healing equally comes from the Bible. If I am the bible, then I am healed by thy word and thy truth.

Since I am loved by my father and mother, then they will always remember that I am their bible, that can only bring joy and happiness to the family. The bible lives so I am live, the bible is truth, so I am truth, the bible is love , so I express love. All the bible can give you is joy, so I am joy. The bible can and holds the key to healing, so I am healed.

OH God let these words be manifested on Elizabeth. She will prevail over all evil, sickness and disease. She is the bible of our life's and with much love do we seek your presence upon her. We understand that sickness cannot hold Elizabeth bondage ,for the words or Truth that heal are all in the Bible , hence all in Elizabeth.

Thou art All in All Oh God,  Be all for Elizabeth now , today and forever.

Amen

Pierre Louma

Podo3500
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/16/2007 11:03:05 PM

Hi Marilyn,

I just popped in and seen your forum in my mail and I feel horrible that I have not been here for Our Dear Friend Lisa. I hope and pray that her daughter is going to be alright. Please let Lisa know that my thoughts and prayers are with her as well.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!