Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Today's Inspiration Story!
8/7/2005 1:09:30 PM
this is truely great.
+0
8/7/2005 1:18:46 PM
.Hello Marilyn your story rang true of God's everlasting presence as I read it brought to mind this story. The first of June this year I was looking for ways to expand my home business in my web search I found a company Hot Conference that had online conference software. Now I can communicate world wide, so I was able to start expanding my business internationally. I woke up in the morning at about 4am which was not normal for me as I would sleep till 8 of 9am every day. I laid there for some time thinking I would go back to sleep, but was unable to. I got up and came to my home office and log into my new software conference room which is called the public room. There was a person by the name of John from Canada in the room so I said hello. This stated a hour long conversation in which he says to me you know Chuck our meeting is no accident I have a new business I am promoting and you have experience as a network marketing consultant. A friendship and business relation was born that morning. There was to be a conference in Atlanta that very week and my wife and I were invited to attend now we had spent a lot of money out of our monthly budget at that time and didn't feel like we could really afford to go but John stressed the importance of the conference so we committed to go on the last day. I had just made payments the day before on our credit card that was at the max and that was going to be the money we need for the conference. When we arrived at the hotel to check in I gave my credit card to the lady at the counter and the card was declined. We had drove 4 hours bought the conference tickets and could not check in so I called my credit card company and the lady on the other end tells me yes they have received my payment and the funds would be available the next day and had $160 available until the additional funds were credited the next day. We committed to one night and solved the problem. I am going to try and shorten the story now but as I see it God has been present all the way so far. We got up Sat. morning to attend the conference about a new energy patch that is replacing the acupuncture needle and is Non Transdermal meaning nothing enters the body. Over the years I have had several surgeries that has left a lot of scar tissue where I sit down and for years has caused me pain when I try to sit in a chair or in church so I had quit going to church for that reason. I sat down for the start of the conference for as long as I could and had to get up and go to the back of the room to get over the pain. When I returned my friend from Canada gave two of the patches to my wife Janet and she told me to put them in my pocket. I was able to sit for the rest of the weekend without any pain so I was sold on the patches now. On the way back home we are talking and I say to my wife Janet you know I can go to church now. I had missed going for years and now I was back. God is working in our lives all the time we just need to stop and think of all the ways he is there for us. Thank You Marilyn for this form and thank you Sandy for your story. May God Bless You and Yours Chuck Dillon chuck.dillon@comcast.net
+0
8/7/2005 1:55:01 PM
Marilyn that story made me cry it was so sad and yet wonderful! What Gods plans are we never know and we all wait for the final chapters! bless you for such an insiteful and moving story! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
Arthur Gabriele

50 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/7/2005 3:19:54 PM
Hi Marilyn I'm glad to see the story has a good ending Thanks for sharing. http://trafficebook.us
Arthur
+0
8/7/2005 5:11:16 PM
Marilyn, Don't we serve a wonderful all knowing God!
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!