Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Mobillcash Alert...Please Drop What You Are Doing...Part ll
11/5/2007 12:41:14 AM

Here it is already past midnight, and I am still sick, but I have to get this out. When I see something good, I can't wait. I hope you see the light on this one.

--------------------

Welcome to the Mobillcash Merchant Program.

New international sales breakthrough. You can increase sales by 20 to 30 percent without cost, effort, or additional marketing.

Mobillcash has invented a way for you to make a sale when a customer has no cash, no credit, credit cards or bank account and doesn't want to show ID. AND YOUR MERCHANT PAYMENT IS GUARANTEED.

BREAKING NEWS - world's first in mobile payments

More than one year of live testing has been done, and five years of development. Mobillcash is ready for over 1 000 000 transactions a day.

Are you ready for more business?  - begin accepting Mobillcash today!

This graph shows the real results from a small online merchant using MobillCash. In January 2007 sales using MobillCash were over $2,000; in June 2007 sales were over $48,000, and didn't affect the other payment options like Credit Cards and PayPal. This was all additional business generated by simply adding the MobillCash payment option to the billing form.

Begin accepting Mobillcash today!

--------------------

Folks, in just a few days there is going to be a major promotion for this program on television. I am in on it. Are you in on it before the masses discover this new technology?

Go now and join this program, before anyone else does!!

After you have joined, please come back here and tell me. Thanks :)

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Mobillcash Alert...Please Drop What You Are Doing...Part ll
11/5/2007 2:57:13 PM

Hi Jim,

Here is my affilliate URL:

http://www.mobillcash.com/affiliates/?aff_id=AF072562

I may have put the merchant url on your other forum, so you now have both of them.

Blessings,

Judy

+0
Andrew Anderson

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 7:01:54 PM
Once again James you've hit the spot. Anyone who joins It's your Net through you can join MBC as a affiliate in their back office, then upgrade their IYN account to either Mobile Affiliate or WiFi Affiliate and recieve massive traffic and sign ups from 2 TV Commercials.

No other team in MBC has the power or the numbers of your IYN-MBC Team, over 700 people have joined our MBC team and currently only 65 of us are splitting traffic from these 2 major advertising campaigns.

The cost is low, regardless of who you joined under or are considering joining under, It's Your Net and the IYN-MBC team are the place to make massive money in 2007 and beyond.

Andy Zeus Anderson

P.S.

Just so you know, James is not in my downline, I am earning nothing when you join and upgrade under him. I do have a 76 member team and have been in profit since 7 days after upgrading in It's Your Net and will soon be launching a online IYN related training center, as well as a massive promotional opportunity. Please, regardless of who you join under, join IYN and the IYN-MBC team, upgrade and get ready to roll in the dough.

When you do contact me to get details on how I made a profit in just 7 days and have grown that profit since.
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 1:05:13 AM

Judy, you don't know how happy I am you signed up. This will be a winner!!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 1:10:45 AM

Hey Andy, just so folks know the dedication you have, to come post here, even though I am not in your downline, means a whole bunch to me. Since I just joined the program last night, I'm still learning about it, and all the help I can get will be appreciated!!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!