Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What is the most important ...
8/7/2005 2:41:08 AM
So far, I am seeing some really good answers and people are really thinking. I'm going to let more of you reply before I reveal the answer but, here's a clue. One of you has "hit the nail on the head". Keep them coming. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 4:56:14 AM
Hi Kenneth I beleive to be prepared to learn about the subject you are studing. Thanks for the invite. Linda
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/7/2005 6:21:17 AM
PEOPLE!!! People have needs. Other people can help satsify those needs. People are ENDs, not MEANs!!!!! take care, Greer
Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/7/2005 6:42:25 AM
Hi Ken, This is a very provocative forum you got going here. However, your question is a loaded question. If you are talking about the "broad" sense of Marketing....the answer is: HAVE A MARKETING PLAN. Now ADVERTISING is a different story: Here you must "know" your target audience. In my 34 years of successful networking...I first come up with a "Marketing Plan" coupled with a "target audience", mix in a whole lot of "persistence" and "determination"....and do the necessary "tweaking" along the path to success. Harold (The Marathon Man) (How to turn $29 into $3Million) http://www.investplace.com/index.php?ref=bigbux
Your Road Map To Success
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/7/2005 6:57:45 AM
Hi Ken What is the most important thing in marketing? Learning to listen to the needs of your customers. But first you have to get them to tell you,, Just simply ask them as you have done here by starting this thread with a questions. What is the most important thing in marketing?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!