Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Come join us in a New Concept - 'Everybody Wins'!
10/31/2007 5:38:44 PM
Hi! I'm glad you are my Friend! Please accept my invitation to join this new forum! Your input in very much wanted and valued. And please invite any friends who like to make a difference in people's lives. That is what this new forum is all about! Come on over now, while you're thinking about it. See you soon! Warmly, Gwyneth P.S. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me. (I usually check my email every day.)
Be Realistic - Expect Miracles
+0
Re: Come join us in a New Concept - 'Everybody Wins'!
10/31/2007 6:04:16 PM

Let me explain a bit about the principle of 'Everybody Wins'...

As you know, when we are 'blessed' in some way, we usually like to give back.  It just feels good.  And according to the law of Karma, we 'get back' what we 'give out', so to speak.  So it's a good thing to give well.

When each individual participant in any exchange receives benefit, it's call a 'win-win' deal - whether it's business, or personal.

By taking action in a good cause, we can not only gain personal benefit in the moment, but based on the of Karma we can also make things better for everyone concerned - including ourselves (again!) in the long term.  It's very much like "paying it forward" as our action benefits a larger whole.  When we follow this principle, 'Everybody Wins'!

See what I mean?

OK.  So how can we work the principle here, in this forum?

Each of us, in business and in life, connect with many people and situations, coming in contact with TONS of information about many different things.  The purpose of this forum is ot offer a place to share ('advertise', inform) with our fellow members any 'win-win' news we might find out there in our daily travels. 

Keep in mind that any opportunities or invitations to participate posted need to center around the 'Everybody Wins' principle - where each one in the exchange would benefit, and others could be benefitted as well.  ("You and I are each benefitted, and many others as well.")

Let me give you two examples:

1. Business exchange opportunities can be listed, on the condition that it's made clear how the exchange could benefit many, as well as those involved in the business exchange itself.

("I purchased their very useful package, at a very fair price, and my purchase will support the site owner's legal case for honest email marketing online - which could impact ALL marketers online!)

2. "Good Causes" to donate to can be listed, on the condition that you state your reason for donating and how donating benefits you and a 'larger whole'.

("I donated to the Diabetes Fund for 2 reasons- (1) I wanted to get a tax write-off, and (2) I have a dear friend who struggles with diabetes and I want to support research for a cure so my friend can have a better life, and many others who suffer as she does.")

I know that as we share our experiences, our knowledge, and opportunities we find that can make the world (business & personal) a better place, we can give one another opportunities to help in ways we wouldn't have otherwise had.  And by the 'Everybody Wins' principle, each of our worlds will be bettered as well.

Be Realistic - Expect Miracles
+0