Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Your Feedback is Request at JOELEEs
10/29/2007 3:15:57 PM

Hi Friends,

I would be honored to read your feed back on my latest design of JOELEEs Wholesale. Please Post yours by clicking here in new Guestbook Hope to hear from each of you Gods speed :-) Lee
  New Designed JOELEEs Wholesale:

Take a look at some of our enhanced and added features below::

1. New feature/improved product view.
  2. Integrated configurable store search
  3. Password reminder for customers
  4. Customers can view their order history
  5. Continue shopping' button
  6. 'Clear cart' button
  7. Customer can edit product options directly in the cart
  8. Cart and wish list content view
  9. One page checkout is added.
  10. Ability to view estimated the shipping cost at the cart
  11. Image verification functionality is added.Anti Fraud (using Maxmind service) add-on added.
  12. The "View orders" link is added to the customers list and customer profile pages
  13. Unsubscribe key is added to newsletters sent to news subscribers.
  14. Newly added Comments and reviews add on: testimonials
  15. Gift Registry add-on added.
  16. Discussion Boards add-on added with ability to link with products, categories, topics, pages, orders, news, gift registry events.
  17. Secure HTTPS/SSL password recovery
  18. Now our customers and users Contact & Shipping information are now stored securely in our enhanced Full HTTPS/SSL systems. Your payment information is never stored & we do not sell any customers information.
  19. Registered customer can edit his account details at any time

JOELEEs Wholesale is working constantly on extending store products & features to meet most if not all of our users & customers request as well as exceed their security requirements. “We Hear , We Listened , We Executed ! “

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Your Feedback is Request at JOELEEs
10/29/2007 11:05:59 PM

Hey Lee,

Gtrat website. Looked for the guest book to leave a comment but couldn't find it (am I blind?? :) ).

Lots of luck and with the site.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
10/30/2007 1:46:38 AM

Hi Lee,

Great job. The site is easy to read and navigate. Great color scheme gives page a crisp feel.

Doug

I've Recently Discovered the Secrets to Making Money on the Internet & Enjoy Sharing With My Friends
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
10/30/2007 2:03:15 PM

Thank you my Friend ,

Great to read you comments and I'm also honored you took the time to post . Peter I was going to offer my glass'es but something told it was not the sun....lol Have a Awesome Day Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
10/31/2007 10:01:17 AM
Hey Lee, your site was great before, and now it is really fantastic. Good job, and keep up the good work. Thanks, Stephen (MyLotRunningman72)
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!