Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the honoring of another Person of the Week (#118)!!!
10/29/2007 11:35:18 AM

Hello Judy!

It's true that I've been here a while. For the most part, though I'm most comfortable behind the scenes, but I'm having a great time here so far.

Thank you for doing your part to get me here - look - I'm not even kicking and screaming!

Here are some flowers for you.

Judy

foxgloves.jpg

+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/29/2007 11:49:23 AM

Wonderful to see you, Sara - and what beautiful flowers! How did you know pansies are one of my favorites? They come in so many different colors.

Glad you liked the bio. It was odd looking back like that, but I enjoyed it as I went along.

Was sending my friend here to say a Halloween hello, but I guessed she zigged when she should have zagged.

Have a great Halloween week!

Judy

witchonapost.jpg

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2007 11:54:51 AM

Person of the Week Judy!!! Congratulations friend. Enjoy your week. God_bless you.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2007 12:02:23 PM

LOL Judy!!! Thats so funny!! It was a bad hair day I guess!!

Astoria, Long Island is a wonderful place. Big difference with Brooklyn for sure. My Husband sometimes take rides there because Astoria has some wonderful Greek food stores. The olive oil is the best quality there still today!!

Enjoy your PaRtY This week judy. I will be back to PaRtY with ya as usual. I Love All that John and Pauline do for us alpers!!!

Peace.

+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/29/2007 12:02:59 PM

Hello Anamaria.

So good to see you - not only on time but early even! Actually I see that you have been around a bit more lately, and that is a good thing as you always seem to be having such a fun time. You always liven things up, and heaven knows we could all use a little bit of that!

Keep on keeping on!

Judy

Pumpkin Patch

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!