Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come celebrate the honoring of another Person of the Week (#118)!!!
11/4/2007 4:47:28 PM
!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Queen Judy!

This is a well deserved honor of having you as our Queen of POTW!   Congratulations!   I apologize for being very late, but this came at a time I could not be online.  What a fantastic bio you have!  As with everything you do, you always make the best of everything... because you are the best!

Enjoy your reign!

Joe

PS:  Please do not forget that Branka was part of the initiation of your nomination.  Thank you Branka!  And thank you John and Pauline!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/4/2007 5:12:09 PM

Hello Joe.

Your smiling face has been missed around the community lately, but I know that you have been busy and am so glad you had a chance to stop by. If not for you, this week would never have happened, and I thank you again as I'm having a great time.

I did mention to Branka in a PM that I knew she was behind the scenes responsible, but I thought she wanted it that way,, so I left her out of my thank you's. What a great and loving lady she is - and she does pop up now and again, so we haven't lost her entirely.

My life has settled down considerably in recent years, but really, I think each of us is only given that which will help us grow and it's been a heck of a ride so far.

Thought I'd leave yoou with this kitty to make sure your mouse stays warm when you are busy elsewhere.

Thanks so much for the kind words and have a great November!

Judy

kittyonmousepad.jpg

+0
11/5/2007 6:28:35 AM

Hello Sweet Lady!  :-)

Looks like our friends kept you pretty busy this week. lol  :-)

I'm glad you had such a great POTW week, you really deserved it for all the kindness you've shown us here at AdlandPro.

You're a Queen among Queens my friend!  ;-)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

JOHN

+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/5/2007 9:09:03 AM

Hello John.

Yes, it's been more fun than I ever thought to be featured here. You do such a great job of setting it up and maintaining it.

Time for a new featured person now, but I just wanted to say:

Have a Great November!

Judy

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2007 6:37:07 AM
Hello Queen Judy!

It's so wonderful seeing you as our 118th POTW. :)  I must say that it is long overdue too!!  Your work here in ALP is part of why our community is such a well oiled machine.

I enjoyed reading your biography...you have led such an "action packed" life.  Oooo, an organic produce market sounds very cool. lol

I am happy that you are my friend and truly value your friendship.  Thank you for letting me in on getting to know you a little bit better.

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

One of the great things about being recognized is that you receive this feedback from people. It is easy to see how sincere people are. It's nothing fake or jive. They're giving sincere appreciation. And it's not that easy to express.
John Astin

roses-15.jpg roses image by chachagirl22
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!