Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Art Exhibitions at Adlandpro #20
10/29/2007 5:41:40 AM

Hi Ladies,

Venerina, thanks for taking the extra time to come here and display your work.  You are a fabulous artist. You may come and share your business on my international forum where we promote world-wide business ventures of Adlandpro persons.

Since you sell to any place in the world honoring the pay pal method of payment, you may honor me with your fine jewlery listing.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/864212.aspx

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/29/2007 5:56:42 AM

Dear Rose and Jenny,

Thank you very much.  It is a pleasure to be here and thank you for letting me exhibit my jewellery...

I'm taking notes on your birthday!!! LOL .... But there's one condition ... I'll have to bring the jewellery in person!!! LOL ...

Love n Hugs to you both

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/29/2007 6:06:12 AM

Hello Peter,

Thank you for dropping by ... and thank you for the compliments ... I try to do my best!!!!

Thank you again and take care

Namaste

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/29/2007 6:12:38 AM

Hello Mary

It is so nice to see you again.  How are you? ... It's been a long time I know but my studies are taking up a huge amount of my time plus all the other bits and pieces that I am up to and have to do and enjoy doing ...  The hours in a day, week, month.... just do not seem to be enough!!!

You should have heard the nagging I got to make sure this expo would be ready on time ... I guess Jenny and Rose know me well enough to keep me on my toes!!! LOL ....

Anyways, Thank you for coming by ... I would love to advertise on your forum and feel honoured that you should even ask me to.

A big hug

V. x

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!