Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Erica Williams

63 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Question Reguarding Travel?
10/26/2007 1:44:59 PM

In the Next 12 months, Will you and your family take a vacation?

When you Travel, do you book your travel online? expedia....cheaptickets...

When you book it online, and pay for it...do you get 60% of the commissions that transaction generated, rebated back to you?

And this is Personal or Buisness? So are you able to wirte that off your income taxes?

If I could show you how to take to Same Trip, Same Time, Same Place...Probably get it cheaper when you pay for it, you get 60% of the commissions rebated back to you, and be able to write it off your income taxes....What would your interest level be?

Erica N Williams Website: www.traveluonline.com E-mail: info@traveluonline.com Travelu Online
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Question Reguarding Travel?
10/26/2007 2:10:15 PM

Thanks for asking Erica.

We do plan a trip back to Tennessee, next month.  But no need to book airlines and put up with all that extra wasted time and indignity at the airports.  We will simply drive and enjoj the view of the countryside and our time together.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Erica Williams

63 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/26/2007 2:57:29 PM

Thats great:)

We offer alot of services besides a flight! Hotels, rental cars, order flowers, etc.

I am more of a road trip person than a flyer!

Erica N Williams Website: www.traveluonline.com E-mail: info@traveluonline.com Travelu Online
+0
Eddie Power

10 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/26/2007 8:36:49 PM

Hi Erica. We are looking at doing something in the spring of 2008(April). Keep me updated and I will surely take a look before we book anything.

All the best.

Eddie

Eddie Power 902-370-2085 edsangels@yahoo.com
+0
10/27/2007 12:52:53 AM

I believe you too are a part of YTB and that is great. I hope you are succesful.

www.increditravel.com is our site.

but if anyone wants to help our nonprofit organization. www.PECTravel.com

we get 40% of the commissions towards our mission.

Beverly Peffer Executive Director/Co-Founder www.directmatches.com/horsecharmer www.myspace.com/poconoequestrian
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!