Menu

Promote
PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 10-22-2007
10/22/2007 8:54:20 AM
This person was featured all last week as the winner of the prestigious Person Of The Week (POTW) award. She means so much to me that I feel like she deserves to be highlighted for a second week in a row. Not just at Adlandpro, but at other sites she has been so helpful to me with great advice on advertising and programs that work. She is not only good at what she does, but she is also a good friend to have.

So to start this wonderful week off, Beth Schmillen, enjoy your day (profile).

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 10-22-2007
10/22/2007 9:04:07 AM
Hi Stephen,

A special person for the beginning of the week.

CONGRATULATIONS Beth!

I'm glad to see you to be featured as the Profile of the Day the first day of this week.

Enjoy it.

Have a great week.

Dimitra

New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 10-22-2007
10/22/2007 9:38:32 AM

Hi Stephen,

What a great choice.

Beth, You've got a double Whammy this week. Congratulations and enjoy the day as POD.

All the best & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!